Thread: Fresh As Spring collectibles

Rhino Keeper

Fresh As Spring collectibles

The topiary drink machine has stopped dropping collectables and is now dropping chef's hats. This is going to be much more difficult if I have to rely on only 20 gift parts per day (and I don't always get that).

Rhino Keeper
    Yay, it's dropping collectibles again!

Rhino Keeper
    Back to chef's hats but a couple of collectibles are mixed in.

Rhino Keeper
    Just a heads up. When they fixed the graphics glitch on the topiary fountain, they stopped dropping collectables and started dropping chefs hats instead. I reported it to the bug forum and I thought it was fixed when I got collectibles. But just now I'm getting a mostly chef's hats and a few collectibles. Anyone else having this issue?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    Just a heads up. When they fixed the graphics glitch on the topiary fountain, they stopped dropping collectables and started dropping chefs hats instead. I reported it to the bug forum and I thought it was fixed when I got collectibles. But just now I'm getting a mostly chef's hats and a few collectibles. Anyone else having this issue?
    No, sorry. I've been having the flower collectibles drop since I built the fountains - so, it's not a wide-spread issue. Perhaps an uninstall/reinstall to see if the issue resolves itself?