Thread: Suggestion near Statue of Liberty

Executive Chef

Suggestion near Statue of Liberty

Does anyone know what would like good in the 2 empty space next to the Statue of Liberty

I wish for 2x2 item, (something I can buy on design tab) however I do not know what would go good there. I need help, because I do not know what look good in area.

I would like suggestion please.
    If you have any, for what look good there.

Thank you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F8F3F13C-4EA0-49A7-AF67-45E5A2423115.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	381.9 KB 
ID:	51024
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Since I'm not sure what aspect you most look for, size, color, theme, etc.; I just went with a few of each that would work next to the Statue of Liberty for various reasons:

Name:	0013757.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	146.2 KB 
ID:	51031Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0013758.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	132.4 KB 
ID:	51032
    I had to include the Artsy Piano despite its not being in the Market right now. Anytime I do a NYC display, I always work that piano into it - the coloring/style of it fits so well with all the 'city' themed items. And of course, there are a few other items I think would pair well but are no longer available for sale. Specifically the Horizontal Cake and the Golden Statue from the World Games Edition. Fingers crossed they'll one day relist all of those items

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Since I'm not sure what aspect you most look for, size, color, theme, etc.; I just went with a few of each that would work next to the Statue of Liberty for various reasons:

Name:	0013757.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	146.2 KB 
ID:	51031Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0013758.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	132.4 KB 
ID:	51032
    I had to include the Artsy Piano despite its not being in the Market right now. Anytime I do a NYC display, I always work that piano into it - the coloring/style of it fits so well with all the 'city' themed items. And of course, there are a few other items I think would pair well but are no longer available for sale. Specifically the Horizontal Cake and the Golden Statue from the World Games Edition. Fingers crossed they'll one day relist all of those items
    Thank you for reply!!!

The Golden Statue is so good to have there, but I do not .... Here to hope it being back.

Name:	FB7B667C-9639-44B0-B3A2-C82C38D8555F.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	51152

Because of the Yellow thing in hand of Statue of Liberty. And the Golden Statue match the thing.

I do not have the Artsy Piano also, and both I think would be perfect match.

In the next month or so if nothing good come back at all or nothing come back for me to place there, I maybe buy the Tea Cup Cabinet. It would look nice next to the white background of the NYC Cake.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)