Thread: Progress getting reset

Progress getting reset

Hi, my game has been refreshing (which the chicken on the screen) constantly since yesterday night. I?ve tried deleting and re-downloading the app but to no avail. My phone operates on IOS (iPhone XR). The software version is 12.2. Would appreciate if the problem gets resolved speedily. Thank you!

Help needed (game refreshes constantly)

Quote Originally Posted by alessia135 View Post
    Hi, my game has been refreshing (which the chicken on the screen) constantly since yesterday night. I?ve tried deleting and re-downloading the app but to no avail. My phone operates on IOS (iPhone XR). The software version is 12.2. Would appreciate if the problem gets resolved speedily. Thank you!
    Additionally, I can?t see the succulent pots too after deleting and reinstalling the app.

Grand Emperor
    I believe this is due to your connections. The chicken walking happens when the game tries to save your progress. The missing graphics is also due to your connections. Please check your connections or try a different network. Try the suggestions under Connections Issues in Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issues? in Main Guide, link in my signature.

New Resident

Progress getting reset

Google Pixel 2 phone. All working well until 4/7 afternoon. Now, the chicken appears every 30 seconds or so and everything is reset. I have posted screen shots below of getting to level 5/7 and then being reset to level 4. This has happened three time. I have force stopped and uninstalled/reinstalled. Nothing seems to help. The pots also look strange.
    Can't seem to attach screen shots - keeps saying upload fails. Any ideas?

Game keeps refreshing

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I believe this is due to your connections. The chicken walking happens when the game tries to save your progress. The missing graphics is also due to your connections. Please check your connections or try a different network. Try the suggestions under Connections Issues in Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issues? in Main Guide, link in my signature.
    Hi many thanks for the speedy reply. I?ve tried whatever that was listed in the main guide. The graphics are back to normal. However, the game still persists to refresh every few seconds. Even the kangaroo that was won constantly disappears and I have to re-make the succulent kangaroo over and over again. Thank you! Hopefully, help could be rendered and the issue could be resolved soon  I?ve also tried to report the refreshing issue by completing the form. Unfortunately, have received a reply that storm 8 doesn?t entertain individual requests.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-10-19 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Sent pm with more info.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lgameme View Post
    Google Pixel 2 phone. All working well until 4/7 afternoon. Now, the chicken appears every 30 seconds or so and everything is reset. I have posted screen shots below of getting to level 5/7 and then being reset to level 4. This has happened three time. I have force stopped and uninstalled/reinstalled. Nothing seems to help. The pots also look strange.
    Can't seem to attach screen shots - keeps saying upload fails. Any ideas?
    The chicken walking happens when the game tries to save your progress. Please check your connections or try a different network. Try the suggestions under Connections Issues in Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issues? in Main Guide, link in my signature. Also try the suggestions to avoid sync issues under the same chapter.

Grand Emperor
    Hi many thanks for the speedy reply. I?ve tried whatever that was listed in the main guide. The graphics are back to normal. However, the game still persists to refresh every few seconds. Even the kangaroo that was won constantly disappears and I have to re-make the succulent kangaroo over and over again. Thank you! Hopefully, help could be rendered and the issue could be resolved soon  I?ve also tried to report the refreshing issue by completing the form. Unfortunately, have received a reply that storm 8 doesn?t entertain individual requests.
    Please check your inbox. I've just sent you a pm with more information.