Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
I really wish I didn't get put in a group with such aggressive players. I honestly thought I wanted this grand prize but when my group had 5 people fighting for it, up to 15,000+ points, it's not worth it. It's almost as if some people think you need to maintain a good 1500 points ahead of second the ENTIRE time in order to win. You're setting yourself up for a fight in the last hour -- which was smh worthy to watch! I finished 18th. All but number 20 made it over the 6k mark. Doesn't help when I can't hatch new animals to raise up and get points on. And so, my mountain of food grows...and grows...and grows :/
Hopefully the top prize will make its way around again soon, maybe in a tournament where you can better control the outcome. At least you recognized that it wasn't worth boosting a bunch and still not winning. My LB was pretty low key as I finished way down the pack in the last one. Probably will be a good bet next time for you to be with less aggressive players. I felt bad for the top 3 that had paid their dues to stay on top and at the last the number 2 person lost out on their prize. Pretty ruthless...
Storing lots of food is a good thing!!
Good luck with new event😊