View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

15 78.95%
  • I didn't like this event

4 21.05%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

4 21.05%
  • Bearon

8 42.11%
  • Ottocrat

8 42.11%
  • Woodsmane

9 47.37%
  • King's Court

13 68.42%
  • Royal Roe

9 47.37%
  • Royal Thorn Dasher

12 63.16%
  • Celestial Lord

13 68.42%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 15.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Kingdoms Come - 2019 Apr 9 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor

LEADERBOARD: Kingdoms Come - 2019 Apr 9 (POLL ADDED)

Event Schedule
    Event is live from April 9 at 11:30 am PT.
    You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the Storm8 time zone.

How to play?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1463689

Event Boost
    Starry Swirl - collect 20 points / 2.5 hrs (175 gems)
    Famous Fountain - collect 60 points / 2.5 hrs (375 gems)

Event Prizes
    Milestone Prizes
    50 points - Mystery box
    350 points - Bearon
    650 points - Mystery box
    1,100 points - Ottocrat
    1,500 points - Mystery box
    2,200 points - Woodsmane
    3,800 points - Mystery box
    4,200 points - King's Court
    4,800 points - Mystery box
    5,400 points - Royal Roe
    6,000 points - Royal Thorn Dasher

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your storage upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

Rank Prizes
    1st - Celestial Lord, Gold trophy
    2nd - Celestial Lord, Silver trophy
    3rd - Bronze trophy, 25,000 food, 20 runes
    4th to 6th - 35,000 coins, 20,000 food, 10 runes
    7th to 12th - 25,000 coins, 15,000 food
    13th to 20th - 10,000 coins

Note: Your Rank prizes can be found in your storage at the end of the event.

Goals
    Laughing King
    Goal 1:
    Hatch a Bearon
    REWARD: 300 leaderboard points

Goal 2:
    Raise your Bearon to level 3
    REWARD: 300 leaderboard points

Goal 3:
    Raise your Bearon to level 12
    REWARD: 400 leaderboard points

Have fun and enjoy your event!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03142914-C315-4B4D-80F3-87C4193D2436.jpg 
Views:	2034 
Size:	124.9 KB 
ID:	51023   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	475 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	51036  

Fashion Designer
    I really wish i didnt get punished for having all of these animals but the last! Why oh why when the reward for hatching is supposed to be just that and every other event you need to place it, and because i have him already and hes leveled to 12 from prior event i got all my points at once and no time for a booster..beyond annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    I really wish i didnt get punished for having all of these animals but the last! Why oh why when the reward for hatching is supposed to be just that and every other event you need to place it, and because i have him already and hes leveled to 12 from prior event i got all my points at once and no time for a booster..beyond annoyed.
    That’s odd I thought S8 had already fixed this so that you have to hit the second milestone before the points get awarded, because that was what happened for me.

Just like you, I already own a level 12 Bearon. However, I had to wait until I hit the second milestone where I am awarded the egg, before the points started pouring in.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    That’s odd I thought S8 had already fixed this so that you have to hit the second milestone before the points get awarded, because that was what happened for me.

Just like you, I already own a level 12 Bearon. However, I had to wait until I hit the second milestone where I am awarded the egg, before the points started pouring in.
    Same for me too. Not that I did, but I had time to use a boost if I want to. The moment I reached the 2nd milestone, I was awarded with all the points.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Aye this has been fixed.

Unless you went ahead to collect more points to hit milestone 2 or use an outdated game app, you should have time to activate... Please post in the Bugs and Issues forum if you're having an issue and I'll help you further there.

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Fashion Designer
    Need opinions! Do i put everything i got into trying to hold.my place in 1st or do i save everything for the WE and call it quits for celestial lord

Farm Supplier
    Need opinions! Do i put everything i got into trying to hold.my place in 1st or do i save everything for the WE and call it quits for celestial lord
    I would say it depends on how much you want the Celestial Lord. My leaderboard has been ultra-competitive so I haven't participated too much, but if you have, you might want to hold, especially if you have a lot invested already.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sewknitty View Post
    I would say it depends on how much you want the Celestial Lord. My leaderboard has been ultra-competitive so I haven't participated too much, but if you have, you might want to hold, especially if you have a lot invested already.
    5minutes. And i got pushed to 3rd im under by a few hundred points.. i think i could pull thru and make it above in the last minutes maybe but ...i just dont know! The pop up wasnt very interesting for this WE ...ahhh idk what to do! Thank you for your input

I really wish I didn't get put in a group with such aggressive players. I honestly thought I wanted this grand prize but when my group had 5 people fighting for it, up to 15,000+ points, it's not worth it. It's almost as if some people think you need to maintain a good 1500 points ahead of second the ENTIRE time in order to win. You're setting yourself up for a fight in the last hour -- which was smh worthy to watch! I finished 18th. All but number 20 made it over the 6k mark. Doesn't help when I can't hatch new animals to raise up and get points on. And so, my mountain of food grows...and grows...and grows :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast