Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Mysteries

Fashion Designer
    Why don't we add bacon into the bubble bath bottle? There's a pig smiling on the pink bottle...

And what is coming soon at the collection gallery? Does it need any 5 more years to reveal?

OK, the first one is a joke.
    The second one I do really want to know.

Executive Chef
    Why do the pens for the Cows, Pigs, Sheep, and Goats have gates on them, but the pens for the Donkeys, Geese, Alpaca, and Chickens do not? This seems especially odd, considering how often we have at least one chicken running around and delaying our games...

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Why do the pens for the Cows, Pigs, Sheep, and Goats have gates on them, but the pens for the Donkeys, Geese, Alpaca, and Chickens do not? This seems especially odd, considering how often we have at least one chicken running around and delaying our games...
    I think one of the chickens escaped and there's no way to get him back in the pen!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    This.
    Why are there no recipes for the bass? Is it just there in the pond as moral support for the tuna, salmon, and anchovies? And since trains and planes are delivering it, couldn't whatever recipes they're producing with it be brought over?
    Once upon a time there was a Mardi Gras event that had a recipe for bass (gumbo maybe?). Sadly, it was an event-only dish.

Executive Chef
    Why does the Farm Story 2 postmaster insist on reminding us for a week to send a gift back to a neighbor...even after we have just sent a gift?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Why does the Farm Story 2 postmaster insist on reminding us for a week to send a gift back to a neighbor...even after we have just sent a gift?
    It wants us to be generous and kind.

Executive Chef
    Okay, so when you tap on it, the Dog House barks, the Pony Pen whinnies, the Duck Pond quacks, and I assume the Cat Bungalow meows (I don't have any cats out right now, so I cannot check). The Reindeer Stable and the Icy Igloo make that strange sound that pets (other than ponies, dogs, and cats) do. But can someone explain why the Snow Park...barks?

Executive Chef
    Didn't plan on bringing this thread back, but...

Why does the recipe for Watermelon Flowers ask for Yellow Watermelons...when the flower is clearly pink?
    Why does the recipe for Watermelon Sharks ask for Square Watermelons...but shows a shark with a round body?
    Why does the recipe for Watermelon Pigs ask for Orange Watermelons...but the visual picture shows both yellow and pink fruit flesh?

New Resident
    Why are there no blueberry muffins? I mean, come on, that one is just a gimme. Those blueberries aren?t used for much otherwise.

And echoing someone else, why, oh why, have I never even once had an order for something from the smokehouse??

The Farmer?s Truck has crashed into the forest next to my farm!

Luckily, no humans or animals were injured but I think that the old Trader Jill?s might need a new truck.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3CDCC7E2-60B7-4FAB-8BDF-4534A5A03159.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	56279

(On a side note, I have absolutely no idea how this happened, I just went back to my farm after visiting a neighbor and saw the truck in the trees, but a force refresh fixed it)
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast