Thread: Willow trees not dropping forest vines.

New Resident

Willow trees not dropping forest vines.

Is it just me ? The willow trees aren’t dropping forest vines,not sure if I’d finish this quest! VERY annoying!
    Last edited by vedaoo7; 03-27-19 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Misspelt words

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by vedaoo7 View Post
    Is it just me ? The willow trees aren’t dropping forest vines,not sure if I’d finish this quest! VERY annoying!
    I’m having the same problem. I’m getting sometimes one per tree, a couple of times two, mostly zero!! It takes 10 per Blade!! In addition to all the Wisps you have to get to spawn, which I’m having trouble with also, I’ll never finish this goal in time!! Too much energy required S8!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixiesnana View Post
    I’m having the same problem. I’m getting sometimes one per tree, a couple of times two, mostly zero!! It takes 10 per Blade!! In addition to all the Wisps you have to get to spawn, which I’m having trouble with also, I’ll never finish this goal in time!! Too much energy required S8!!!
    The actual Hidden Forest goals have no time limit. Just the side goal for the buildings which aren't really much anyway. So just take your time. I'm still working my way through them as well. Just chopping trees when able.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    I only got 2 vines from chopping 4 trees!! Thats really bad! and I did want to collect the buildings during the event, I like the look of the old ruins. Please storm 8 can you up the drop of vines a little? Pleeeeeease?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This duplicate thead is being closed in line with forum rules. Please continue discussions in the main thread.