Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BOX: Mysterious Egg Crate - 2019 Apr 4

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by angela102597 View Post
    I was under the impression, since the boxes get check marked off as you get each item, that you would get 1 of everything until you have everything? I just spent 64 gems and all I got was 4 (FOUR) of the kid hunting eggs. I see everyone else getting all these really cute items and I got stuck with 4 of that. I could have bought an extra stove and had gems left over if I had known you could get stuck with all just 1 item.
    Auwtsj, That is bad luck for u ... U always get random prizes... I got Some of the same but never 4 exact same
    Since i like the easter stuff i bought gems on sale and tried quite often ... I got 4th, 3rd and 2nd prizes... So i may not complain, although iT would have been Nice to get that Bunny Tag and Hunting eggs ... But not spending more gems on iT.

Well, I love Easter items so I was willing to keep trying to get my boxes checks. Like you I thought you get what it showed at first. I?m annoyed that I didn?t get my boxes all checked. Because I kept getting the same things. I am not willing to keep trying because I?m not happy, here?s what I got ...
    Kids Egg Hunt-2
    Bunny Tag- 1
    Super Market Candy- 2
    Bunny Delivery-3
    Easter Basket Display- 4
    Easter Chicks- 3
    That is ?? 240 Gems

Rhino Keeper
    Super confused- If I tap the open button next to the picture of the item, is it costing me gems?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    Super confused- If I tap the open button next to the picture of the item, is it costing me gems?
    If you tap the Open button, it will take you to the Mystery Box tab. Then, if you click the new mystery box you'll randomly get one of the eight new items which costs 16 gems - just like with all mystery boxes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If you tap the Open button, it will take you to the Mystery Box tab. Then, if you click the new mystery box you'll randomly get one of the eight new items which costs 16 gems - just like with all mystery boxes.
    Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    Thank you!
    You're welcome. This new system has been a bit confusing to players so I have notes in the first post to help. After seeing your question, I've added another about the gems. After all, if one player asks a question it's a good indicator that others are wondering as well!

Farm Supplier
    I thought there was a prize if you got all of the items and completing the goal.. All I got was 1000 coins and life points. I was so disappointed. I was able to get the items on sale so not sure if I paid more or less. I highly doubt I will ever do this type of goal again. I really did not want any of the items. Not enough space now as it is in my bakery for the items I do have. Just a money grab

Rhino Keeper

Something is Wrong With this Crate

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    New Mystery Box and Goal

Mysterious Egg Crate currently on sale for 16 Gems for 27 days (should disappear at the end of the month).

Mysterious Egg Crate Contents:
    Common (4th Prize, 54%):
    Bunny Delivery - 1x1
    Easter Chicks - 2x2
    Kid Egg Hunter - 1x1

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%):
    Easter Basket Display - 2x2
    Supermarket Candy - 2x2

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%):
    Giant Easter Egg - 3x3
    Bunny Tag - 2x2

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%):
    Hunting Eggs Today - 4x4

Goal: What's in the Mystery Egg?
    Have 1 Kid Egg Hunter
    Have 1 Bunny Delivery
    Have 1 Easter Chicks
    Have 1 Easter Basket Display
    Have 1 Supermarket Candy
    Have 1 Bunny Tag
    Have 1 Giant Easter Egg
    Have 1 Hunting Eggs Today
    *Rewards: $1,000, 90 xp

NOTES:
    This goal is won't impact your playing/purchasing of the box.
    It's not necessary to make your box purchases through the goal to have your prizes count in the goal.
    The goal will automatically check off the items as you randomly win them from the box.
    You will only be charged gems when you click on the Mystery Box in the Market like you do for all box purchases.

Inventory/Market Cards:

Decos on Display:

Mysterious Egg Crate - 27 Day Goal Cards:
    Spoiler: show
    Images provided by Lapetshop7.

Attachment 51323

Attachment 50956
    The last few crate sales I have tried to buy from this crate and it is giving me items from the Bunny Box. When I buy from Bunny. Box - I also get Bunny Box. Can you please have this checked out? I really want items from this crate. Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123