Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BOX: Mysterious Egg Crate - 2019 Apr 4

Executive Chef
    This is what it shows

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Interesting... I didn't get that goal.

EDIT: Could someone post photos of the goal requirements? I'd like to add them to the first post...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-05-13-31-08.png 
Views:	90 
Size:	143.8 KB 
ID:	50994   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-05-13-31-04.png 
Views:	67 
Size:	144.0 KB 
ID:	50993   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-05-13-30-53.png 
Views:	85 
Size:	152.6 KB 
ID:	50992  

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    This is what it shows
    Thanks very much, I like to have all relevant information in the first post so this is a huge help to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pissantlover View Post
    So, if we?re willing to burn hundreds of gems over the next 27 days, we have a chance to get 1000 coins and a few life points? Who comes up with these ideas?
    I totally understand what you are trying to say. I like the idea that Storm8 introduced a new mystery box as a mini goal. However, the prize should be more significant than 1000 coins. In my opinion, a good incentive would be to award the 1st prize from that same crate. If one plays it a certain number of times and gets the certain number of 2nd, 3rd or 4th prizes, then the 1st prize should be automatically added to their inventory. A lot of people don't like/play mystery boxes because no matter how many times they try, they never get a chance to win the 1st prize. If one spends a substantial amount of gems, they should be rewarded the 1st prize as the end of this goal. What d'you think, Storm8?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    I totally understand what you are trying to say. I like the idea that Storm8 introduced a new mystery box as a mini goal. However, the prize should be more significant than 1000 coins. In my opinion, a good incentive would be to award the 1st prize from that same crate. If one plays it a certain number of times and gets the certain number of 2nd, 3rd or 4th prizes, then the 1st prize should be automatically added to their inventory. A lot of people don't like/play mystery boxes because no matter how many times they try, they never get a chance to win the 1st prize. If one spends a substantial amount of gems, they should be rewarded the 1st prize as the end of this goal. What d'you think, Storm8?
    After looking over the goals provided by Lapetshop7, I think it's a nice way for them to actually show us what's in the box before we open it. Now players can better make an informed decision whether or not they think the gamble is worth the risk of their gems.

That said, I much prefer your idea on the rewards! I agree that it would've been better (more like an actual goal and not just an advertisement for the new box) if it was a general task like make 7 purchases of the mystery crate instead of having to win each item. As for the reward itself, the 1st place prize from the box would've been great motivation to shell out gems. Heck, even some gems or two free box purchases would've been nice! Literally anything more than coins and xps would've been appreciated.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    Yes, that would be a great reward.
    Thou instead of winning the first prize, I think it would be even better if you could choose which one u prefer.

The prize as it is now are not worth aiming for, ''even Storm8'' should realize that,
    so maybe the purpose are mainly to show whats in the box. as already mentioned...

Executive Chef
    That would be neat, like a buy 10 coffees get one free thing, no matter how they did it.

But obviously they were only setting up the goal so that we would know what was in the box, which is also a step forward from blindly buying it!

Executive Chef
    I got a bunny delivery, so wanted the Easter chicks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    New Mystery Box and Goal

Mysterious Egg Crate currently on sale for 16 Gems for 27 days (should disappear at the end of the month).

Mysterious Egg Crate Contents:
    Common (4th Prize, 54%):
    Bunny Delivery - 1x1
    Easter Chicks - 2x2
    Kid Egg Hunter - 1x1

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%):
    Easter Basket Display - 2x2
    Supermarket Candy - 2x2

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%):
    Giant Easter Egg - 3x3
    Bunny Tag - 2x2

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%):
    Hunting Eggs Today - 4x4

Goal: What's in the Mystery Egg?
    Have 1 Kid Egg Hunter
    Have 1 Bunny Delivery
    Have 1 Easter Chicks
    Have 1 Easter Basket Display
    Have 1 Supermarket Candy
    Have 1 Bunny Tag
    Have 1 Giant Easter Egg
    Have 1 Hunting Eggs Today
    *Rewards: $1,000, 90 xp

NOTES:
    This goal is won't impact your playing/purchasing of the box.
    It's not necessary to make your box purchases through the goal to have your prizes count in the goal.
    The goal will automatically check off the items as you win them from the box.

Inventory/Market Cards:

Decos on Display:

Mysterious Egg Crate - 27 Day Goal Cards:
    Spoiler: show
    Images provided by Lapetshop7. *I'll update the image with the final Goal Card as soon as someone gets it.*

Attachment 50995

Attachment 50956
    I think my NBR get 1st prize!!! Should I ask her if can take and post picture?
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Farm Supplier
    I must have gotten lucky because I got the first place item on my 2nd try. The crazy thing is that I can't get a couple of 3rd and 4th place prizes that I'd love to have.

I was under the impression, since the boxes get check marked off as you get each item, that you would get 1 of everything until you have everything? I just spent 64 gems and all I got was 4 (FOUR) of the kid hunting eggs. I see everyone else getting all these really cute items and I got stuck with 4 of that. I could have bought an extra stove and had gems left over if I had known you could get stuck with all just 1 item.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast