Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else feel....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeylansaw View Post
    Other posts have talked about the ambivalence, stopping to collect energy and all of these questions running together. I agree with what everyone else has said but I have another question. Who decides the quest, the monsters etc.? And why is it that the hero always wins? True, it?s fun to be the hero and always to win but why doesn?t the poor little monster ever win? I just beat the hell out of a truffle and other than waiting for more energy, it was not a challenge at all. What if the truffle and other monsters could fight back? I see him swinging his little tiny animated tool, be it a sword or nice or fang but really, he has no chance.
    I think we should get energy faster but also that the monsters have a chance to win. Perhaps in compensation for the monsters being able to win, we could get more energy at four or five times the speed while we are in a fight with a monster. Even if the monster wins, we get the extra energy. This way, if the monster beats us, we will still have energy to do other things in the game. I noticed that sometimes we get extra little lightning bolt of energy while we are fighting. What if that became a rule rather than exception, just because the monsters could beat us?
    Oh boy! Not sure I like this idea of the monsters being able to win sometimes at all. For experienced players it may be less frustrating since we may have a bit more energy and resources but imagine the hell for lower level players with less resources and energy!

Fashion Designer
    Is anyone else irritated when the Castle has a gift and it says you have to level up and you sell it for 0$? Since no one has leveled about 50 and we still have the 40 energy and they give us blue stars that mean zip, why put a limit on Unicorn statues or Carriages? O. K. rant over. Wish they would put a limit on shabby benches and cabbage patches!

The question was: HOW DO I START A THREAD FROM SCRATCH. I CAN'T FIND SOMETHING TO CLICK ON TO SUBMIT A QUESTION TO ALL, I.E. NOT A PRIVATE MESSAGE. CAN YOU HELP. (THANX FOR THE RESPONSE!)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Firstly you go to the right forum (I can move your posts to the RS forum if you like) and then if you look at the screen shot above you click on the top left that has the words Bugs & Issues (or either of the other ones, but it sounds like you've a bug) and then there is a button that says +Post New Thread. You should always look to see if there's an existing thread first before starting a new one so you don't get a Moderator warning for posting duplicate threads which is not allowed.

Is that the info you're looking for?

I've asked the other mods to assist you as I don't play Restaurant Story. Here's the link to get you to RS forum so you can choose with sub forum you want: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...staurant-Story
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-26-19 at 05:21 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12