Thread: SOLVED: Problem with 2nd appliance in Fresh as Spring Goal

Rhino Keeper

SOLVED: Problem with 2nd appliance in Fresh as Spring Goal

When you buy the 2nd appliance, the appliance does not appear. Instead a large rectangle appears. When you select the first recipe, the top of the stove appears but it still surrounded by a large rectangle

Hi

Has Anyone else got this Problem when they open the "Topiary Drink Machine" The Graphics are messed up? They ok when as ready to be built. I Have Attached a Photo to Show. I'm Using IOS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOT RIGHT.PNG 
Views:	84 
Size:	739.2 KB 
ID:	50982

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOT RIGHT 2.PNG 
Views:	52 
Size:	710.1 KB 
ID:	50983

Rhino Keeper
    I am having the same problem with the Topiary Drink Machine. Hope this will be fixed soon otherwise it will be hard to finish this goal. Thanks.

UPDATE: I deleted the app and reinstalled and now everything is fine. Force closing did not work. I am on an iPad.
    Last edited by stm4522; 04-05-19 at 09:08 PM. Reason: To add update

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    I am having the same problem with the Topiary Drink Machine. Hope this will be fixed soon otherwise it will be hard to finish this goal. Thanks.

UPDATE: I deleted the app and reinstalled and now everything is fine. Force closing did not work. I am on an iPad.
    I deleted and reinstalled and it fixed my fountain too.

Grand Emperor
    This has been fixed earlier.

Please reinstall your game to apply the fix, if you have not done so.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    When you buy the 2nd appliance, the appliance does not appear. Instead a large rectangle appears. When you select the first recipe, the top of the stove appears but it still surrounded by a large rectangle
    All you need to do is rotate the appliance, and the problem is fixed. I tried it to see if it would work, and it did.

Now that my drink machine bug is fixed by reinstalling......thank you for that.....my game is crashing. Just out of the blue it crashes. When I visit my neighbors it takes forever to load their restaurant and then it might crash. None of my other games are doing this. Bakery Story is just fine, no crashing. I’m using an Apple iPad and all updates have been done. This only started after the drink machine bug was fixed so I think the problem is on your end.