Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

Dead trees also works for the boxes. No waiting time for the trees to grow up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    YES, exactly! I am still looking to find out what items from last event drop. They?re not in the inventory guide either. Why are we doing these time-consuming events when we don?t know what the resulting items drop??? What on earth (or in heaven) does the ?Purple Peacock? drop, if that is what we are all playing for....come on Storm8, more information required here!
    I agree. Several events back, I completely stopped buying sale pkgs for events because I wasted actual money to end up with some stupid walker or an item that only drops stuff I am maxed on all of the time. So now, if I don't know specifically what I am getting, no money from me. Seems counterproductive. Wouldn't you want to entice people to spend money on your game? It's like a week long activity to do an Elvin trade. Don't do those anymore either because they got so frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    Correction-Sorry! Disregard about the letter! The rest still stands! There still is a Glitch! Just happened again! Collected from Mushrooms and screen goes back and poof! What I just did is gone!
    Oh yeah. That happens ALL the time with me too. Most of the time my energy returns too though. Yours doesn't? The major bummer is when you get a great drop from something, it resets and when you collect again, it's much less awesome.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, look! The fangbeasts are back; the monster hunt must be over. Lol

The chickens, pink chickens, swans, spring chick, and glimmeregg chick are all dropping envelopes.
    And yay for willows dropping boxes!!

(Side note: I was typing “pink chicken” and accidentally typed “punk chicken”- now I really want one. I can’t stop laughing...)
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    I love that paper tiger so am going to just concentrate on that. I try for all cats available! (And all horses and horse related.)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Page 1 up and running.

Mod Reminders:
    I've removed a few posts that should have been chats among friends via PM; + couple off topic posts to this event.
    Remember to use the Bugs forum and create a new thread if you're experiencing issues. It's much easier to address in a dedicated thread.
    *BiggerBubbles' issue has been resolved.
    *Jen7779 as it isn't a global issue, but more likely your device and indiv game, so can I please ask you seek assistance from Support.

Happy chopping!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    Oh, look! The fangbeasts are back; the monster hunt must be over. Lol

The chickens, pink chickens, swans, spring chick, and glimmeregg chick are all dropping envelopes.
    And yay for willows dropping boxes!!

(Side note: I was typing ?pink chicken? and accidentally typed ?punk chicken?- now I really want one. I can?t stop laughing...)
    Hi All, long time lurker, first time poster... this forum is invaluable so time to contribute - Royal Peacock also dropped envelopes.

Punk chicken! LOL, now I want one too!

ALL trees appear to drop the boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    Think I'll join you. If I wanted another walker, I would spend some of the many crowns I have accumulated. Time to concentrate on expansions, coins and energy.
    Yep same here. I'm going to get on with some of my main story that's been neglected. Will absolutely be answering requests of course. I usually get something decent out of the chests for these events anyway.

Fashion Designer
    ShibuyaCloth, here is the red paper flower. Do you need the card too? I got 3 from one box.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	79643825-B561-4136-A6D0-28EC8C66008E.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	175.9 KB 
ID:	50960

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast