Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Im also in your part of the world...it started as soon as I opened the app this morning....have you restarted the app?
    Yes, I’ve force closed it many times, still not up. Don’t really want to delete and reinstall, it seems to take forever for everything to come back.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLama9876 View Post
    Willow trees work for collecting boxes. Helpful for those also trying to work on The Hidden Forest goals.
    @MamaLama9876,Thanks so much for the info.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Yes, I’ve force closed it many times, still not up. Don’t really want to delete and reinstall, it seems to take forever for everything to come back.
    Make sure your IOS is up to date. I am running on Version 12.1.4.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! I see some info now. Chicken, farm house, acre trees are on the featured tab as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLama9876 View Post
    It?s a community event. So far we need chickens, red mushrooms, Ivy?s hut and trees to chop.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay, the prize is a walker. I can sit this one out and restock my energy after depleting it for gold tokens. Exactly what I was hoping for.

Executive Chef
    Yay Ivy's Hut gave the item! Hope it's not random for the rest of the event.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    Make sure your IOS is up to date. I am running on Version 12.1.4.
    This is not right I'm running 9.5.3 on a older device and I got the up date ,,your castle story is got to be up date , mine is 2.3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Pink chickens work for the "tend your chickens" part of the goal.

Ghost chickens have not worked for me yet, but I see that someone posted below that they do work, so I will try again later.
    Swans worked for me

Executive Chef
    12 hours to ask neigbours....so - thanks for making sure it is nighttime and it probably expires before I wake up in my timezone....Why can't they keep it like 22 hours or somehting!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Well, my Castle Story app is not working, I?ve tried many times, Fantasy Forest is ok, but no CS. SW you?re in my part of the world, when you wake up is yours working?
    Mine loaded images, etc very slowly this AM before the event even started, I hope everyone can log in & no resets....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast