Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    There should be a side thread like "how to get most of the event while avoiding getting a new citizen". But it's quite easy in this event.
    Also like this event, I think it's doable even with some skipping Ivy's collections. Also glad that it's Ivy, not that Troll building with no guaranteed drops.
    to me, if there is going to be some collection that is a bottleneck-that's fine. i understand the reasoning & you have the chance to get stuff by going on the adventures (which i did). but if there is a collection like Ivy or the Troll bulding that has a long timer, then it needs to be a guarantee drop. i understand that every chop of a paper stack is not going to give me a wax seal, but i can purchase as many as i want & chop them with as much energy as i have. (which of course as usual i bought a coulple extra b/c i wasnt sure & i got some stuff in an adventure & now am stuck w/ 2 full paper stacks & 1 partial to get rid of next WW)
    i am honestly not collecting from the post office. the coin drop is not worth it to me when i am barely starting part 2 of sabina, still early on in glimmergate, & i'm going to have to start part 3 of the hidden forest today
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    According to the HUB Inventory:

Found: Sparkling mine, Glimmer Rock Formation, Deep mine or by mining rocks, small rock pile, Feral Lands adventure, troll vault, jewelers trade in Royal Exchange, Golden Mine, Desert Palace, Rooted Mine, Leprechaun Faerie, Celestine Faerie, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Pfefferknot Pony, Troll Thief, Aetas, Garden Peacock, Armored Shadow Wolf, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, Pot of Gold

Link to HUB Inventory in case you want to look for more/other information on your own: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide
    Trade Post lvl 10 also drops gold items.

Executive Chef
    Ugh if I knew the paper tiger would be as huge as the Meadow Wolf, I probably would have passed. I hate to waste precious space next to it, or move animals placed next to it, to see what I have. Slightly bummed. Definately only going for the 1 not 2.

Re: some peeps no longer collecting from Post Office---we might not get the energy Community Prizes if people don't collect. I know the last event, it was down to the wire. And although I saw a post last event stating " we always get all the community prizes", well, there have been times in Dragon Story the final Community Prize wasn't issued. So it's not a guarantee. And with all the people missing the event due to login issues, I am not sure the Community Prize final is a guarantee.

And just because you Get the walker, you dont have to place in your kingdom. Although with the massive inventory issues many are having, I can see the point of Not adding another useless storage waster I've only been playing This game a year, and already have 200+ inventory pages plus over half of my walkers in storage. Until S8 lets us sell off stuff it may be best to limit useless items. And if those tabs in our inventory actually worked.....too bad we cant manually put stuff there. Would take all the leftover bits of event items & plop them in "Special" so I would never have to sort them again. Plus it would be great to drag my Food items into the Consumable tab. And it would be sooo nice to move the buildings currently residing in Decorations into Buildings ah hahahaha
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 04-11-19 at 10:25 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I just calculated I'm 3 packing straw short. I'm not going on adventures, because I don't want to use my golden nuggets, so this is the end of the event for me. I wasn't planning on playing anyway, no problem.

I will still open chests and answer requests though. I got a few paper flowers and a paper peacock. Finally rewards that don't look awful like those eerie shrubs we had before.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    I am finished and I have 5 stacks of paper that cannot be stored. I do not understand why S8 does this. If you have leftovers from an event, they should be storable especially if they are ugly!
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I am finished and I have 5 stacks of paper that cannot be stored. I do not understand why S8 does this. If you have leftovers from an event, they should be storable especially if they are ugly!
    uggh. i agree. luckily i only have 3. so i guess next week's WW 10 min will be spent chopping those things. i still have clover trees (which at least are pretty), rocks, blue roses, pink roses, etc.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Note to self: once you start making materials for the last level, only buy a couple of the rock type items at a time. I am now only buying 1 paperstack at a time because I need 31 wax. That way I will end up with a few extra wax but no paper stacks.

Edit: just chopped my last paperstack and was lucky enough to get the final 8 that I needed. (Now only 5 more Ivy collections to go).
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 04-12-19 at 03:02 AM.

Executive Chef
    Wow, just got a golden nugget from my trading post, not sure that's happened before!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    uggh. i agree. luckily i only have 3. so i guess next week's WW 10 min will be spent chopping those things. i still have clover trees (which at least are pretty), rocks, blue roses, pink roses, etc.
    I like having some of the leftover event items as spacers (until I find walls I like haha) like the pink roses, or I have my animals appear to "eat" them, but No Way will I keep any paper stacks ugh at least they aren't as bad as those "poop" rocks lolol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    When I do weekday warrior, on the second unlimited energy (because so many items are now maxed) I chop up all these extra things I don’t want in my kingdom.