Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Illana the pink peacock has a 12 hr timer and the same drops as Prudence: egg, roast chicken, pile of seed, glimmer dust, jewel.

I've got Miles walking my kingdom! He's cute and yes, kinda whiny. He's so small it took me a long time to find him in my overcrowded place. I can't believe a child so small is left in charge of a post office
    I wonder how similar Illana looks to the pink Garden Peacock, which has a chance to drop gold items. If Illana doesn't drop gold stuff, I won't want to visit her often, I'm afraid lol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I wonder how similar Illana looks to the pink Garden Peacock, which has a chance to drop gold items. If Illana doesn't drop gold stuff, I won't want to visit her often, I'm afraid lol
    Usually just color changes by S8... lol
    Illana has a 12 hour timer like the blue one so won't know drops until this evening.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1AF113F9-455F-4F04-A33A-FD0C5465141F.jpeg 
Views:	73 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	51040

BTW... my 4 golden peacocks gave me 2 gold nuggets this morning....woohoo!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I am having a strange problem and wondering if anyone can help me here. I use iPad mini and upgraded to the newest version.

I have 2 kingdoms (kingdom A and kingdom B). So I get up this morning and logged into kingdom A and did my usually morning round. Then I switched the account to do the same in kingdom B. However, I can't logged into the kingdom B. It says I need internet connections. I don't have any problem logging into any other things in my iPad mini. I can still log into kingdom A.

The same thing happened yesterday too, except I logged into kingdom B first and everything was fine and switched accounts and could not get into kingdom A. After several hours, I was able to get into kingdom A.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and what I can do to fix it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    I am having a strange problem and wondering if anyone can help me here. I use iPad mini and upgraded to the newest version.

I have 2 kingdoms (kingdom A and kingdom B). So I get up this morning and logged into kingdom A and did my usually morning round. Then I switched the account to do the same in kingdom B. However, I can't logged into the kingdom B. It says I need internet connections. I don't have any problem logging into any other things in my iPad mini. I can still log into kingdom A.

The same thing happened yesterday too, except I logged into kingdom B first and everything was fine and switched accounts and could not get into kingdom A. After several hours, I was able to get into kingdom A.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and what I can do to fix it?
    From what I've read the last week or so, there are lots of players currently experiencing various log in issues. It sounds like your issue is a new (to me) variation of this issue.

Here's the current Bugs Thread on the topic, you'll likely have more success getting s8 help if you post here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...my-game/page10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    From what I've read the last week or so, there are lots of players currently experiencing various log in issues. It sounds like your issue is a new (to me) variation of this issue.

Here's the current Bugs Thread on the topic, you'll likely have more success getting s8 help if you post here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...my-game/page10
    Thanks!

Where, oh where can I find more golden nuggets??! I?m down to my last one, and mines don?t seem to be giving them up. 🙁

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Usually just color changes by S8... lol
    Illana has a 12 hour timer like the blue one so won't know drops until this evening.

Name:	1AF113F9-455F-4F04-A33A-FD0C5465141F.jpeg 
Views:	73 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	51040

BTW... my 4 golden peacocks gave me 2 gold nuggets this morning....woohoo!
    Yay for you! Do you have to purchase the goldens, or it is a future goal prize?

garden peacock looks a bit pinkier to me than Illana, unless my colors are off lolol

Name:	0EAD521F-511E-4778-9C71-4D1E753B47C2.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	229.3 KB 
ID:	51052
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shoshiseagull View Post
    Where, oh where can I find more golden nuggets??! I?m down to my last one, and mines don?t seem to be giving them up. 
    According to the HUB Inventory:

Found: Sparkling mine, Glimmer Rock Formation, Deep mine or by mining rocks, small rock pile, Feral Lands adventure, troll vault, jewelers trade in Royal Exchange, Golden Mine, Desert Palace, Rooted Mine, Leprechaun Faerie, Celestine Faerie, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Pfefferknot Pony, Troll Thief, Aetas, Garden Peacock, Armored Shadow Wolf, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, Pot of Gold

Link to HUB Inventory in case you want to look for more/other information on your own: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Because life, I collected late from Ivy and now have thrown her whole schedule off. Which means I either miss a collection to reset it or have to use gems. Tired of using gold anything to get common items from adventures. So I don't plan on sending out anymore
    Just tonight, I finally got packing straw from the quest. Like you, I was getting frustrated. But I figured I'd send it out. With two peacocks and a golden mine, I have a decent number of gold nuggets. I was pretty excited for that one tiny drop. I'm behind a couple of collections on Ivy. Ten to go but I think I'll make it even figuring in the timing issues with sleep, work, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    There should be a side thread like "how to get most of the event while avoiding getting a new citizen". But it's quite easy in this event.
    Also like this event, I think it's doable even with some skipping Ivy's collections. Also glad that it's Ivy, not that Troll building with no guaranteed drops.
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50