Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

Hi, do you know what triggers the paper tiger to battle? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    I've found that getting neighbor responses is always hit or miss. I can send out a bunch and get just two or three, or send a bunch and get enough for all three chests. I did send you a neighbor request.

I have a couple of inky quills. My problem at the moment is yesterday nearly anything I touched gave me a fangbeast, and today--once I needed them--I can tap all kinds of stuff and get diddley squat. Standard for most adventures.
    Thanks!! Accepted! And good to know that about how your responses come in.

Cows 😀

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by e_likes_apples View Post
    Hi! I?m a long time player who took a long break and am back at it on CS now. I?m having the worst luck with neighbor responses but I?m wondering since it?s been so long since I?ve played, how many of my neighbors are still active? Only have received 3 responses from neighbors the past two days .

Anyone else having trouble with the inky quills? I can chop a whole stack of paper without one...maybe the gold leaf trees are better?...but not wanting to spend gems on this right now.

Thanks to all the forum posters! You all help me out so much during events and the Hub has been awesome as I?ve been getting back in the game after so long!
    Anyone struggling with neighbors is welcome to add me. I don?t visit daily but I always help on quests and check my game frequently. Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Texacoya View Post
    Hi, do you know what triggers the paper tiger to battle? Thank you
    Tending to cows will spawn them....by my experience the spawn rate is one per 5 cows....

Executive Chef
    Anyone else having trouble with the inky quills? I can chop a whole stack of paper without one...maybe the gold leaf trees are better?...but not wanting to spend gems on this right now.
    Same for me, I can not get inky quills for the life of me. Also not wanting to spend gems on the gold leaf tress, hope our drops change soon. If you still need an active neighbour I sent you an invite to help with chests, feel free to decline if you’ve sorted your neighbour list though.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

No, loving the new neighbors! Thanks! Super helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I know...just tell us what the heck it drops, S8.

I'm guessing blue & white petals. Maybe an egg once in awhile. I know for sure it won't be dropping gold items like my four golden peacocks. I really like them since I'll get a gold item about once a week. So whoever stated a few pages back theirs were in storage, I'm asking why? Even just one should drop every week or so.
    I got a golden peacock after you suggested it and m happy with it. Thank you!

Hi! I?m a long time player who took a long break and am back at it on CS now. I?m having the worst luck with neighbor responses but I?m wondering since it?s been so long since I?ve played, how many of my neighbors are still active? Only have received 3 responses from neighbors the past two days .
    You would probably benefit from inviting some new, active neighbors. In my experience, even without taking a break from the game, occasionally I need to add new neighbors to counterbalance the neighbors I already have that are no longer actively playing (wouldn?t it be nice if there was an easy way to determine if a neighbor is still actively playing?!? )

I sent you a neighbor request. I play daily so maybe we can increase your response rates
    Last edited by neise36; 04-06-19 at 01:31 AM.

Executive Chef
    Hi! I?m a long time player who took a long break and am back at it on CS now. I?m having the worst luck with neighbor responses but I?m wondering since it?s been so long since I?ve played, how many of my neighbors are still active? Only have received 3 responses from neighbors the past two days 😬.

Thanks to all the forum posters! You all help me out so much during events and the Hub has been awesome as I?ve been getting back in the game after so long!
    during the last event where we had to request from neighbors, most of us posted here that we could add each other. i'm one of those, i don't visit daily. but i answer all requests & check my game frequently (i don't sleep much & usually wake around 2am & the game is one of the few things i can do that doesn't disturb my husband). during the last event like this, i think i ended up with over 20 new neighbors from the forum alone.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily