Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    The boy said something about missing his friend? (After I upgraded to level 2) and his friend's name is Lianne? ( have a personal problem with a person named that)
    Is that the peacock's name because i don't want that then. Not that I really need one more peacock

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    The boy said something about missing his friend? (After I upgraded to level 2) and his friend's name is Lianne? ( have a personal problem with a person named that)
    Is that the peacock's name because i don't want that then. Not that I really need one more peacock
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Good luck all. I'm not doing adventures this time around since I'm not really interested in getting the whiney-looking kid as a walker. Just playing as usual & crafting when I get the drop from Ivy & then finishing the rest to upgrade. Maybe I'll finish...lol....or maybe not. I get a lot of stamps from chests so moving up the goals anyway.
    The reward for completing the post office is Illana the pink peacock which I love for the look. Collecting enough stamps will get you Miles the walker. I like walkers especially faeries, and I can't wait to get Miles since he'll be the first kid walking in my realm. He's only sad looking cos he lost his peacock, he'll be cheery when he's walking I'm sure.

I'm doing as many adventures as I can but I've already missed one collection from Ivy's. The 12 hr timer is really bad for me. I've already collected all the materials I need so I'm just waiting on her now which is excruciatingly slow.

Also I believe the post office will drop valuable items and it's a low energy event so I recommend that everyone try to finish it.
    Last edited by Melany77; 04-06-19 at 08:27 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    The reward for completing the post office is Illana the pink peacock which I love for the look. Collecting enough stamps will get you Miles the walker. I like walkers especially faeries, and I can't wait to get Miles since he'll be the first kid walking in my realm. He's only sad looking cos he lost his peacock, he'll be cheery when he's walking I'm sure.

I'm doing as many adventures as I can but I've already missed one collection from Ivy's. The 12 hr timer is really bad for me. I've already collected all the materials I need so I'm just waiting on her now which is excruciatingly slow.

Also I believe the post office will drop valuable items and it's a low energy event so I recommend that everyone try to finish it.
    Thanks for the name, I don't read all these dialogues that pops up. Saw a glimse of that "lla " as the name..
    Yes I dislike Ivy too. I missed twice already

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Yes you can craft 2. The craft disappears immediately after you collect the first tiger so if you start the 2nd before collecting you can make 2. I collected and placed 2 tigers on my board without any problem.

Also LOL at the description
    I still have not made enough to craft one tiger let alone 2.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Reminds me of the Pirates map desk from a few years back...lol.
    Here they are in a side by side comparison. I didn?t think the Writing Desk looked small until I saw it beside the Cartographer?s Desk. I guess it is Miles-sized.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3AFBCAED-F6D4-4EE2-ADE9-5C6F9E04B61F.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	133.7 KB 
ID:	51007
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    I LOVE the drops from the Level 6 building!

Name:	2B4154FB-754C-4818-B03D-E5A7B6F64E20.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	116.8 KB 
ID:	51008
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    So, paper peacock has 12 hours collection time.
    First collection: eggs
    Security nd collection: eggs and glimmer dust.

Ivy is the bottleneck for straw but this can be helped by sending adventures as they yield straw too (I just wish golden eggs were needed instead of the nuggets).

My return to the game after two years of break. I feel my queen com is little rusty.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I LOVE the drops from the Level 6 building!

Name:	2B4154FB-754C-4818-B03D-E5A7B6F64E20.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	116.8 KB 
ID:	51008
    Really good drops indeed

Rhino Keeper
    Wow the Level 6 drops! This might be worth the chop-a-thon after all!

Ya noticed we didn't see this popup until after many players, including me, declared they weren't that interested in the prize...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******