Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    For those starting late like I did, I am a sleep away from catching up, packages crafting. By spending disproportionately on whacking stacks, I got enough quills to go on a few adventures, got one or two of the ivy's hut straw, and presto, all caught up. I upgrade to L3 in the morning w much for L4 already crafted. appreciating the guranteed drops from the hut and, might I say, generous pigeon droppings. : )
    I've never had even one straw from adventures. I'm still waiting on ivy to be able to upgrade to level 4! This is ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    You'll need 22 packing straws or 11 days without missing a single collection to make it. If Ivy's house is ready I guess 10 days 12 hours will work. My timer says 10 days 16 hours left.

That said, you can get packing straws from adventures as well, though it's not guaranteed. But just getting 1 or 2 will help. Also, check your inventory, if you have been collecting from Ivy's you may already have some packing straws.

Attachment 51014
    Thank you VERY much for answering my question. I'm really grateful - I cannot math today so I am clueless, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by low-level players
    "It's taking forever!!"
    Folks, if you are close to done it's because you are a low level player with reduced requirements. It has been a pet peeve of higher-level (45+) players to visit a low kingdom and see that you have already got the final goodies, because a high level needs like 150% as many of everything, so it takes much longer.

Remember, any event is metered out by a bottleneck (in this case Ivy) to take up the allotted two weeks. If everyone finished on Day 5, we'd all get bored. Rejoice that you won't need another week to finish!
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Really no need. Lack of information is saving me hundreds of energy... unless if you have not read every single post that anyone with mis-information. Which leads to a lack of information.. ie. Sometimes some information is lacking... lets hope the shibuya thing isnt as off as last time.. or we can rely on information that ppl post by creating.. ONE POST and then update that ONE. Instead of posting 40 updates buried in the myriad of posts that shouldn't been posted..
    well seeing how most of the info on the first page provided by screen shots and all info is player provided and then edited by a volunteer mod we should be grateful there's any info at all..... and to the misinformation well some people get drops from things and some people don't its all random

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Page 1 pretty much complete now. I've not been able to get official drops from S8 for the last few events so there is a bit of a backlog unfortunately.

If you can check what I've already recorded in the inventory info in post 4 and let me know if you see something not yet recorded I'd appreciate it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Page 1 pretty much complete now. I've not been able to get official drops from S8 for the last few events so there is a bit of a backlog unfortunately.

If you can check what I've already recorded in the inventory info in post 4 and let me know if you see something not yet recorded I'd appreciate it.
    Thank you for info Page 1.
    Illana (Pink Pecock) is the prize for upgrading the Post Office to level 6, not from the Paper Chests as you have listed on page 1.

Good luck everyone.

Addit: just collected from my 2 Paper Tiger pets and got creep tooth and fur

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    Thank you for info Page 1.
    Illana (Pink Pecock) is the prize for upgrading the Post Office to level 6, not from the Paper Chests as you have listed on page 1.

Good luck everyone.

Addit: just collected from my 2 Paper Tiger pets and got creep tooth and fur
    Super! Thanks, I've made those amendments.

Rhino Keeper
    Spring unicorn (energy dropper) is in the barons tent right now.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I?m so sorry. I didn?t know that. Thank you for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Hello, HoneyBee! : ) A few quick things -
    - kind of you to want to give a heads up! : ) : )
    - the baron's tent prize you see is randomly generated that day individually, so others may, or may not, see the same prize
    - different thread. you can post directly on the baron's tent thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Prudence (blue peacock)
    Info:
    Found: drop from the Paper Chest during the Paper Chase event
    Drops: eggs, glimmerdust, jewels
    Collection time: 12 hours
    (related item: Illana (pink peacock)
    Prudence also drops seeds.
    So happy to have another peacock.
    I think they are lovely.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-09-19 at 03:46 PM. Reason: thanks! added drop. SW

I see now the bundle has been edited to show the letter glue instead of the magic ink. ...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******