Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I managed to upgrade to L3 this morning, so now am waiting on straw like you and everybody else. : ) It is just the structure of theze events. I MUCH prefer these waiting ones to uncertain troll camp bottlenecks - even dedicated, frequent players sometimes can't finish those due to randomly below average drops.

We will get this one.: ) I already expanded near my other town buildings to make room for the final L6 building : )

edit PS: I honestly would prefer shorter events, definitely a full week if not longer time between events. There are those expansions to focus on, plus storyline andquests, the unofficial goals, plus leaving my kitchen empty as my feast supplies dwindle (ok, below 90 is still above 80, but still). Everyone has board deco and supply preferences (eccentricities) that we also very much enjoy. Too many events compete, but the quality problem is that the events give great prizes, darnit! I was so willing to sit this out, all happy to chug along and cheer everyone else, and what do they do? Offer a trade ticket and expansion permit prize. Sigh. Quality problem. I hope the next one is absolutely awful so I don't get lured in like I did for thus one. ; )

My current situation :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A03D9C8B-1038-41F1-B96A-6E1AFD63C472.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	137.6 KB 
ID:	51025

Ditto on that last sentence. I had no intentions of getting lured in on this one either. It was the drops that got me.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know what pet Paper Tiger will drop?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    My current situation :

Ditto on that last sentence. I had no intentions of getting lured in on this one either. It was the drops that got me.
    I am the same, I have also the L6 items ready since some time (just updated to L5 an hours ago). Waiting for Ivy now, well at least I have 10 days to polish my realm and restock items that are not suited for a WW.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    My current situation :

I have 2 packages, otherwise I'm in the exact same place. I have not precollected for level 6. Most items aren't that difficult.

I just wish Ivy was on a 10 hour timer. That way you weren't forced to miss a couple of collections because your schedule changes (ie: sleeping later on non-work days).

Rhino Keeper
    Because life, I collected late from Ivy and now have thrown her whole schedule off. Which means I either miss a collection to reset it or have to use gems. Tired of using gold anything to get common items from adventures. So I don't plan on sending out anymore

Rhino Keeper
    I still need 8 packages for my higher level kingdom. I got lucky with the adventures. Now I can't send anymore.

In my lower level kingdom, I need 4 more packages. All the other stuff in both kingdoms is made ahead and I don't want a pet paper tiger.

Trudyscandles

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Does anyone know what pet Paper Tiger will drop?
    Inventory info in post 4.

Rhino Keeper
    Prudence - Blue Peacock just gave me a roast chicken. Hope that's not an omen of her future. :-)

Fashion Designer
    Illana the pink peacock has a 12 hr timer and the same drops as Prudence: egg, roast chicken, pile of seed, glimmer dust, jewel.

I've got Miles walking my kingdom! He's cute and yes, kinda whiny. He's so small it took me a long time to find him in my overcrowded place. I can't believe a child so small is left in charge of a post office
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-10-19 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate text

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Illana the pink peacock has a 12 hr timer and the same drops as Prudence: egg, roast chicken, pile of seed, glimmer dust, jewel.

I've got Miles walking my kingdom! He's cute and yes, kinda whiny. He's so small it took me a long time to find him in my overcrowded place. I can't believe a child so small is left in charge of a post office
    Thank you for the information.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-10-19 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Quote updated