Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    I got the Paper Tiger, he is so majestic, he even looks adorable when he roars
    I agree with GiselleX16, I actually like the quest to follow a pattern, that way I know what to expect.
    My wish is that we all get the same prizes in the chests if we put the same effort.
    Thank you S8, another fun event!!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    For lower level players:

2 upgrade to level 6 building:

You need 6 of each of the crafts made in the workshop. Pigeons, letters and packages. No paper shreds from the tiger.

For higher level players the goals will be different. I believe it will be 8 of each, pigeons, letters and packages. If this event follows like the ones in the past.

HTH,
    trudyscandles

So I FINALLY got something gold from one of my pot of golds...it was a golden egg 🤦🏽*♀️. Oh nuggets where are you??

Executive Chef
    And here are my new kitties in their white tiger sanctuary.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67A75393-3732-4D88-84A4-E70EA51230A1.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	225.8 KB 
ID:	51012   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EE0B4BC3-4288-4E1C-8F87-E8D8AAE6AA6B.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	51013  

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I'm doing as many adventures as I can but I've already missed one collection from Ivy's. The 12 hr timer is really bad for me. I've already collected all the materials I need so I'm just waiting on her now which is excruciatingly slow.
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I LOVE the drops from the Level 6 building!
    Attachment 51008
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    trade tickets and expansion permits!?!? FINE, I WILL play this event. ; )
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ya noticed we didn't see this popup until after many players, including me, declared they weren't that interested in the prize...lol.
    Is it possible for us to complete the event if we start now? If Ivy's involved we need a certain # of collections from her. Is there enough time?
    I suppose we could buy gems and spend them to speed her up.
    *cynically wonders if someone at S8 decided delaying prize details would cause more gem buying. Ouch.*
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Is it possible for us to complete the event if we start now? If Ivy's involved we need a certain # of collections from her. Is there enough time?
    You'll need 22 packing straws or 11 days without missing a single collection to make it. If Ivy's house is ready I guess 10 days 12 hours will work. My timer says 10 days 16 hours left.

That said, you can get packing straws from adventures as well, though it's not guaranteed. But just getting 1 or 2 will help. Also, check your inventory, if you have been collecting from Ivy's you may already have some packing straws.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CastleStory-PackingStraw.png 
Views:	84 
Size:	156.6 KB 
ID:	51014

Executive Chef
    My Garden Peacock is dropping the chicken Envelope

re: Magic Ink in the Value Pack...if it's not used in this event, I bet it will be used in an upcoming one. So I m going to start collecting Mermaid Scales, glimmerdust, etc! I remember just before an expansion event the Value Packs had lanterns & trade tix as extras.

Also FWIW, I think the cutoff between lower vs higher levels in event requirements is 45. My level 43 & 44 accounts show the lower requirements, my level 45 (now 46 during event) is showing the higher requirements.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 04-08-19 at 08:41 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    You'll need 22 packing straws or 11 days without missing a single collection to make it. If Ivy's house is ready I guess 10 days 12 hours will work. My timer says 10 days 16 hours left.

That said, you can get packing straws from adventures as well, though it's not guaranteed. But just getting 1 or 2 will help. Also, check your inventory, if you have been collecting from Ivy's you may already have some packing straws.

Name:	CastleStory-PackingStraw.png 
Views:	84 
Size:	156.6 KB 
ID:	51014
    i'm sitting around twiddling my thumbs waiting on ivy so I can upgrade to level 4. I have everything else made even for the future upgrades. Sigh...just sitting around stuck. I don't really want that paper tiger. And Adventures aren't giving me anything I don't already have enough of.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    i'm sitting around twiddling my thumbs waiting on ivy so I can upgrade to level 4. I have everything else made even for the future upgrades. Sigh...just sitting around stuck. I don't really want that paper tiger. And Adventures aren't giving me anything I don't already have enough of.
    Well it's nice we can spend some of our energy on non-event items, I really dislike the events where Every. Single. Energy HAS to be used on the event. I think it's the S8 compromise from people complaining there is never a break in between events. And those who started late, or miss some Ivy collections, can have a real life & still get the event item
    I know I took a 2 month break after a few months of excruciating, had-to-play-constantly-to finish-event months. So I for one am enjoying not having to be glued to my device! Especially since warm weater is coming, I want to go outside & play!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Last goal:

Name:	4A1F376F-4EDB-4C21-8EFB-01D2661DB548.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	139.4 KB 
ID:	51022

Sorry...I thought I got the rest of the Search for Illana part. Go visit 5 community members. Last part is upgrade to Level 6.
    Last edited by meme1098; 04-08-19 at 11:22 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******