Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    Dear S8, could we please have the option to sell the decos we don't want. I don't want a pigeon roost and would like to sell it. Nor do I want the paper flowers

At the end of the event please allow deco items to be sold instead of clogging up the already massive inventory.

Thank you
    I don?t mind the deco so much this time (I?ve had enough topiaries to fill the royal botanical garden several times over) but it would be nice if they dropped something. They?re flowers, but they don?t drop petals. The roost could drop eggs. This could be done with topiaries too, to make them more desirable prizes. And then a florist?s trade, to use all those petals.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    A trade with dyed clothes would be great; now that we’ve got a tailor it shouldn’t be hard to add

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    I don?t mind the deco so much this time (I?ve had enough topiaries to fill the royal botanical garden several times over) but it would be nice if they dropped something. They?re flowers, but they don?t drop petals. The roost could drop eggs. This could be done with topiaries too, to make them more desirable prizes. And then a florist?s trade, to use all those petals.
    I love the idea of a florist trade. I'm always maxed on petals.

Banned
    Kinda confused here.. I to LVL 6 on the Post Office but there is still a goal to visit Illhana and Post Office is still on 2 hour timer? Do you have to finish these or just let them expire?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Kinda confused here.. I to LVL 6 on the Post Office but there is still a goal to visit Illhana and Post Office is still on 2 hour timer? Do you have to finish these or just let them expire?
    do you have illiana? if not, then you need to visit. mine is still on a 2 hour timer & i've been done for a couple days
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad I decided to quit the event. I would probably have been able to finish in kingdom #1, but kingdom #2 is practically unplayable because of the frequent crashes. Normally kingdom #2 crashes more frequently than #1, but it has been terrible these last two weeks. I do hope it'll get better tomorrow, because I need to visit neighbors and tap buildings. So far I haven't been able to tap even 1 building...

I won't get Miles (no problem), I got a blue paper peacock in kingdom #1, but none in kingdom #2. And though i like the paper flowers, I think they will stay in inventory for eternity.

I'm trying to decide if it will be worth playing future events (at least for now), because I have some trade ticket droppers and energy droppers. Without playing events that's enough for me and it saves me from a lot of stress. But if the prizes from future events are really awesome, I'll probably reconcider.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    I would try to visit. Because it's S8......... and sometimes things don't end well.
    The Post Office timer will probably change once the event is over. I'm showing less than 3 hours left.
    What do you have to lose?
    Better safe than sorry.
    Once bitten, twice shy.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-17-19 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Cliches!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I would try to visit. Because it's S8......... and sometimes things don't end well.
    The Post Office timer will probably change once the event is over. I'm showing less than 3 hours left.
    What do you have to lose?
    Better safe than sorry.
    Once bitten, twice shy.
    Ill take my chances. Justnplaced her and its like 48 gems to finish

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    Haven’t been able to log in for several hours. Hope all is well
    Me either. I sent message to S8 this morning and still no reply... says my no internet, yet all of my other apps and email, Facebook, etc are working. I tried 3 different internet options plus tried tethering my phone, nothing. Followed all of their suggested fixes, nothing.
    So frustrating

Me either. I sent message to S8 this morning and still no reply... says my no internet, yet all of my other apps and email, Facebook, etc are working. I tried 3 different internet options plus tried tethering my phone, nothing. Followed all of their suggested fixes, nothing.
    So frustrating