Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

I stopped sending adventures too. Gold nuggets are way too precious! (Although Aideen just dropped one - yay!)

What does pater tiger drop? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My thoughts on this event:

1. This seems to be the first event building that still looks like a work in progress at level 5.

2. Overall the event is well paced.
    The Wizard Schools, daily energy items and Daily Alicorns I own have made this a low stress event for me.
    For those without daily energy givers: I have NOT purchased any of mine with gems. They have been event rewards or made during my game play. Have patience and pay attention to items that reward energy. Even the items that give 2-4 energy a day add up and surprise you with 10, 20, 50 or 100.

3. I would prefer that if the chickens drop an item then the stables should drop an item, not the hatcheries. Now that I am only waiting on Ivy, I have no egg source without collecting un-needed event items. A side goal of mine is to try to not have any extra event items once completed.

4. Miles is not an incentive for me. I'd prefer he be a stationary person like the elves and faeries and even just drop a decent amount of coins.

5. The same event formula, while monotonous, did help me plan how to complete it knowing there were a number of days I couldn't play often.

6. I no longer feel the pressure to accumulate all the materials as soon as possible (thanks Shibuya for the numbers) and take it one level at a time. This may be due to my extra energy I get every day. So, again, complete events that reward energy givers, make energy animals when you can.

7. Ivy with a 10 hour timer would be helpful. It would give players the ability to sync Ivy to changing schedules rather than miss collections due to being unable to log in exactly every 12 hours.
    Hear, hear, you are sooooo right!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sylbrac View Post
    What does pater tiger drop? Thanks!
    From Page 1-inventory info
    Bacon, coal, creep tooth, earth wisp, fur, iron ore, prime cut, wisp lantern. All random from what I can tell.

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Is it my imagination, or did None of the Value Packs this event give the item that bottleneck Ivy gives?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Have event requirements been more reasonable recently or am I feeling that way because I've gotten a few more energy droppers in my own game?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    have event requirements been more reasonable recently or am i feeling that way because i've gotten a few more energy droppers in my own game?
    don't jinx it
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

The peacock from the chests is not able to be attained any other way, correct? Still a few days so fingers crossed but I was hoping to with the ones I have and these to make a peacock farm for lack of term. They are all so beautiful.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    The peacock from the chests is not able to be attained any other way, correct? Still a few days so fingers crossed but I was hoping to with the ones I have and these to make a peacock farm for lack of term. They are all so beautiful.
    There's always items unobtainable except from chests for every event..

Does anyone know, if I already have 20 walkers, and I win this event, what happens to this Walker? He'll just goes into storage?
    Honestly I don't care for walkers but am leveling the building up, my bottleneck is Ivy but I only need one more.

As for extra useless items from each event, I already got a ton of Ink quills and a useless letter from a goose (annoyed at that)

Why won't Storm8 grant us all the wish of discarding inventory