Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    If anyone has a spare blue peacock lying around I would gladly trade it with one of the several pigeon roosts or the desks I have �������� s8 seems to think I don?t have enough of them
    thats ok, i got a roost day 1, a desk day 3, red and blue flowers somewhere in there and stamps in every other chest! i never get any of the fun things in these WE daily requests. not with the faerie couple or sleeping slab
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sylbrac View Post
    Thanks! The info was not available back then.. I can see it now! So no energy drop from Paper Tiger...will just get one then 
    i made 2 because i finished the building early & used ****ing the tiger as a monster so i could collect other things without spawning monsters. i have gotten a lot of earth wisps from my two.

Rhino Keeper
    Cannot find info on page one.. I completed the event and god illiana.. another goal pooped up, well exactly two new goals... welcome illiana and the peacock puzzle...

And have to wait 12 hours to complete ... since I couldn't "tap" on illiana straight away, when I placed her...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Cannot find info on page one.. I completed the event and god illiana.. another goal pooped up, well exactly two new goals... welcome illiana and the peacock puzzle...

And have to wait 12 hours to complete ... since I couldn't "tap" on illiana straight away, when I placed her...
    yeah it is a couple pages back where someone posted it. it doesn't actually get you anything. at least for me it didnt. i didn't have the blue peacock some people got so i just waited and clicked on illiana & got like 100 coin.
    find post 253 on page 26

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    yeah it is a couple pages back where someone posted it. it doesn't actually get you anything. at least for me it didnt. i didn't have the blue peacock some people got so i just waited and clicked on illiana & got like 100 coin.
    find post 253 on page 26
    Thank you, yes I saw it now.. good that it's no reward after, was thinking about players whom might not get twelve hours to welcome illiana.... but I guess it's no biggie..

Hope all whom wants get the blue one also.. I never got the other prizes from chests, ex the beautiful pink flower girl fairie.. so really hope everyone whom wants gets one!

Rhino Keeper
    Received the blue peacock yesterday in one of my chests, right after I placed Illana. I think this the first time I‘ve ever received the "rare" prize from the chests...I was truly shocked! The S8 gods must have been smiling on me yesterday—I also received an Ali as a prize from watching the videos! Should have bought a lottery ticket!! Sending good luck wishes to all those still hoping for one! Don‘t give up!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Dear S8, could we please have the option to sell the decos we don't want. I don't want a pigeon roost and would like to sell it. Nor do I want the paper flowers

At the end of the event please allow deco items to be sold instead of clogging up the already massive inventory.

Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    I crafted two paper tigers simultaneously but I am unable to place the second one. It just disappears from the space I cleared for it. Suggestions?

Edit: I figured it out! I had to place it in its default orientation; I couldn’t rotate it and then place it. You can, however, place and then rotate.
    Last edited by Em_storm; 04-15-19 at 02:33 PM.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    Dear S8, could we please have the option to sell the decos we don't want. I don't want a pigeon roost and would like to sell it. Nor do I want the paper flowers

At the end of the event please allow deco items to be sold instead of clogging up the already massive inventory.

Thank you
    I second this! Please let us sell, even for 0 coins, all the deco from the chests!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Llana is so pretty and Miles' story makes me smile.
    This event with the lower energy requirement was nice, low stress and allowed time to work on other goals, thank you s8.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule