Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Power of forum I need more inky quills
    i'll trade you quills for mermaid scales. seriously. i have 26 quills. & i need mermaid scales
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Did anyone have issues this morning with the neighbor request goals? This morning the first window came up from the ruler and it auto completed using letters from yesterday so I then gave the letter. Second message came up which also auto completed but when I went clicked on give I received a message that time had run out. Now the task for today says expired. I have never had this happen before and the chests from yesterday are still in inventory with one from today. I tried a reset which did not work. Any suggestions on what to do or am I just out of luck for today?
    If you run out of time for a daily task, click on Expire (or whatever it says) to remove it, then you will get the new daily task

Nightclub Owner
    I saw a bundle on sale which contains an item (5x) that looks like:
    Magic Ink - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: ?
    Type: Material
    Source: Storyline
    Crafted in: Potion Shop
    Requirements: 10 gems // 10 Glimmerdust, 5 Mermaid Scales, 10 Water
    Production: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 16 gems
    Cap: 99 (100)
    Comments: Enchanted ink used in magic scrolls.

Are those at level 5 or level 6 able to confirm this?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    When you have the Give goal you have completed the corresponding Recieve goal. The 0 is how many you have given. Since you can't give less than all which are asked for, it will always say 0/X. So as soon as you get the dialog box you have received the X gifts, you can complete the Give X gifts goal and you are on to the next Receive Y gifts. Hope this makes sense. Or check post 1, which have all 6 daily goals.
    Yes, makes sense! I guess I was expecting to see the first number accumulate before I was able to give...like 2/5, 3/5...showing how many I had. Glad I figured it out though so I can get my chests 😀

Executive Chef
    I also had an issue of getting my correspondence today. I immediately got my first chest, requested correspondence for my 2nd chest and got it, and when I went to neighbors to request correspondence for 3rd chest the goal disappeared, so I can't make anymore requests. So I just got 2 chests today from requests.
    I'll keep an eye on my goal book to see if the 3rd request comes up, but I doubt it will.
    Another unrelated issue is that the gem traps are very easy to get into. Or at least seem a lot easier than before. I've hit 2 gem traps in the last 2 days.

Update- I just received my 3rd chest. I guess it's a good idea to close your game and then reopen to get back on track.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-07-19 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Castle Story 101

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i'll trade you quills for mermaid scales. seriously. i have 26 quills. & i need mermaid scales
    Wow 26? I've only gone on 2 adventures, still need another for the 3rd adventure.

You can have all my mermaid scales

Executive Chef
    Inky quills are rarer than rare at my place. I’ve done exactly 1 adventure, it’s madness. Also pigeons, my hatcheries do not give them up easily. I so want to complete this goal but seriously don’t think I will as I don’t have endless energy supplies.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    i'me waiting on two rounds of Ivy's hut for straw (so that's one day) to upgrade to level 5 & start the final goal. the straw is the only thing holding me up. so i am curious about the magic ink. i have enough material to start crafting pigeons & letters for the last upgrade but i don't want to if that stuff is needed for magic ink. i guess i will just accumulate a TON of material for the last upgrade & wait to craft anything. & defeat a ton of paper tigers for my own pet.
    has anyone started the last goal?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I am about 9 hours from my ivy's hut collection to start my last package needed to upgrade to level five. So approximately 11-12 hours from now, I will have an answer.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i'me waiting on two rounds of Ivy's hut for straw (so that's one day) to upgrade to level 5 & start the final goal. the straw is the only thing holding me up. so i am curious about the magic ink. i have enough material to start crafting pigeons & letters for the last upgrade but i don't want to if that stuff is needed for magic ink. i guess i will just accumulate a TON of material for the last upgrade & wait to craft anything. & defeat a ton of paper tigers for my own pet.
    has anyone started the last goal?
    That magic ink says it needs 10 glimmerdust, 5 mermaid scales and 10 water. It also says it's for the storylines. I really don't think it goes with this event, but we'll see.

Trudyscandles