Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    Dear S8, could we please have the option to sell the decos we don't want. I don't want a pigeon roost and would like to sell it. Nor do I want the paper flowers

At the end of the event please allow deco items to be sold instead of clogging up the already massive inventory.

Thank you
    I third this. I have 12 red paper flowers, 2 writing desks, 4 pigeon roosts 1 white flower and 3 blue paper flowers. I'd give them away if I could.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 04-16-19 at 07:23 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamaforbes View Post
    I completed the event, now I can't seem to get any spawns of monsters for anything. Am I missing something to get them going again?
    Are you sure you don't have a monster somewhere on your board? I was getting quite a few direboars, skunks and fangbeasts all over my board. I even managed to spawn one of those green trolls from the troll camp I think. Haven't seen one of those in a while.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 04-15-19 at 06:56 PM.

Paper Peacock - can drop golden eggs??? Or something gold???

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    Dear S8, could we please have the option to sell the decos we don't want. I don't want a pigeon roost and would like to sell it. Nor do I want the paper flowers

At the end of the event please allow deco items to be sold instead of clogging up the already massive inventory.

Thank you
    Yes this. So many people NEED AND WANT you to sort inventory so we don't have to spend eternity (lol) going through it to find things. Each event we accumulate more and more of unwanted things, and the inventory pages go up and up. I would like to get rid of my desks and flowers and and and....

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nadinana View Post
    Paper Peacock - can drop golden eggs??? Or something gold???
    Yes I just had a black flag for golden egg from it.

Given they seem to have the same drops, I've added GE's to both inventory entries.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes I just had a black flag for golden egg from it.
    How lovely...especially for those of us in the No Paper Blue Peacock Club.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone having issues accessing CS this morning? Internet connection is fine but I haven‘t been able to get in for about an hour...messing up my Ivy collection schedule!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Is anyone having issues accessing CS this morning? Internet connection is fine but I haven‘t been able to get in for about an hour...messing up my Ivy collection schedule!
    Same here, what is going on?! Always at the end of an event...come on s8!

Executive Chef
    Ugh glad i got my final Paper collection in this AM. So one account got 3 blue peacocks, the others nada. This non random randomness is crazy.

And while I never got locked out, I did have some trouble logging in the last few days. So it seems S8 is definately having some issues. Although depending on where their servers are.....places are flooding, storms, tornadoes, etc. I am sure the awful weather events impact server farms.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Haven’t been able to log in for several hours. Hope all is well
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***