Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    That magic ink...says it's for the storylines. I really don't think it goes with this event, but we'll see.
    It must go with this event. It is being sold in the bundle along with stamps, wax, envelopes, etc. Plus, ink works with the letter theme.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I saw a bundle on sale which contains an item (5x) that looks like:
    Magic Ink - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: ?
    Type: Material
    Source: Storyline
    Crafted in: Potion Shop
    Requirements: 10 gems // 10 Glimmerdust, 5 Mermaid Scales, 10 Water
    Production: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 16 gems
    Cap: 99 (100)
    Comments: Enchanted ink used in magic scrolls.

Are those at level 5 or level 6 able to confirm this?
    Hmm this ink is used to unlock the Tablet of Tabernum, wonder why it's included in the package. We don't need it for the event. The requirement to upgrade to level 6 is 8 of each thing as usual.

I have a feeling they meant to include the letter glue instead. Another bizarre bug.

Executive Chef
    when i first saw the offer, i figured the look of the ink bottle was just a bit strange compared to the letter glue or enchanted ink. maybe they meant to put that one?

but good to know the requirements as i will just start crafting those except the packages
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I think I have to drop it here :

I quit playing about a year a go because of boreness of the same quest all the time. I mean recycle old quest with new story and new name but in the end, same old. So after I quit, I want to come back a few times, including now.

But come to my dissappoinment, I still got the same recycled quest all over again. Just like this time. Soo... I think I have to quit, again. Maybe few months later I will get new quest.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone bought the bundle? It had the unlimited energy that is really tempting to me and I was considering getting it. Does it contain the correct items such as enchanted ink or glue, or does it have the useless Magic ink ?

Executive Chef
    I?m in love with the paper tigers so am working towards 80 scraps so I can craft two. Up to 61! I like that the cows either give me tigers or fang beasts so win win. I?m also keeping up with Ivy and all my energy/trade ticket animals, and crafting an occasional item for the paper shop. I?ll start upgrading when the paper tigers are done. Then I can also start chopping willows, again serving two purposes since they generate fangbeasts also.

I don?t mind that the quests follow the same patterns. Sometimes I like the prizes, sometimes love them, sometimes not interested. It is only a game, after all! They do such a great job with the graphics and I enjoy seeing what they come up with.

Plus the daily chests with all my lovely neighbors - everyone is so prompt!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I?m in love with the paper tigers so am working towards 80 scraps so I can craft two. Up to 61! I like that the cows either give me tigers or fang beasts so win win. I?m also keeping up with Ivy and all my energy/trade ticket animals, and crafting an occasional item for the paper shop. I?ll start upgrading when the paper tigers are done. Then I can also start chopping willows, again serving two purposes since they generate fangbeasts also.

I don?t mind that the quests follow the same patterns. Sometimes I like the prizes, sometimes love them, sometimes not interested. It is only a game, after all! They do such a great job with the graphics and I enjoy seeing what they come up with.

Plus the daily chests with all my lovely neighbors - everyone is so prompt!
    I'm collecting for the paper tiger too. Cows are great. Spawn fangbeasts, spawn paper tiger, and milk for milk and egg trade. It's a win win win. Ha.
    And knowing what the upgraded post office drops helps with these same patterned quests. I love the idea of a new building for my kingdom, especially those that will have
    worthwhile drops.

Maybe I'll wait to purchase that bundle, if at all.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-07-19 at 12:52 PM.

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=riverly;=

Maybe I'll wait to purchase that bundle, if at all.[/QUOTE]

they will have a better bundle later on. also the gold tree and chest will go on sale in the last few days

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i'll trade you quills for mermaid scales. seriously. i have 26 quills. & i need mermaid scales
    Do you have Azura (mermaid from the Tidegate quest)? She often drops mermaid scales and the collection time is just 1 hour. Also Mermaid Pond drops mermaid scales, but the collection time is 5 hours.

Executive Chef
    Just got enough quills to go on my second adventure. One of my chests dropped a pigeon roost which I quite like and a blue paper flower. Will be upgrading post office to level 3 today. Don’t know if I’ll ever get 40 paper shreds for the tiger. Trying to decide if I should buy the bundle or wait and see if there’s a better one coming. What’s the magic ink in the current bundle used for?
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)