Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ya noticed we didn't see this popup until after many players, including me, declared they weren't that interested in the prize...lol.
    I still haven't seen it. Thank goodness I read the forum!

Rhino Keeper
    For lower level players, step 8 is to get 2 letters, 2 packages, 2 courier pigeons and 4 paper shreds. Then have post office level 5. To upgrade, you actually need 4 of each item. I'm now waiting on the ivy's hut bottleneck to continue.

I have been pretty lucky on the adventures and bring back straw about 50% of the time. Now hopefully posting this won't change my luck!

Good luck to all!
    trudyscandles

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    ...Actually, now that I think of it, do fruit trees work, and dead trees, as well as maples???
    All trees - including dead- work. Fruit trees don't.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    ...and now that we have been willingly and delightedly lured in, knowing the final drops have now been finalised, I mean, announced, does anyone remember where that fantastic tree list with all the watering information and timings might be?? I know I saw it around in the last few months but I spent a half hour looking for it fruitlessly, no pun intended.
    Here is how to find the link, so you can easily find it again

Hub / inventory guide / post #1 (best place to read first) has a link to post #29 which is about the plants in the market. And that post has the info.

Executive Chef
    Blue paper peacock dropped 75 coins, eggs, & glimmerdust then coins, eggs, & jewel. It's on a 12 hr timer.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Thanks to all my new neighbors in the past 24 hrs! I figured out tonight that even though my game says I have 0/5 or 0/7 requests back from neighbors, I hit the green ?give? button next to the 0/5 and it advanced through the goal as if I had all the requests! Not sure if I had them all along and it?s just a glitch on my game? But wanted to share in case this works for someone else too.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi!
    I?ve done 3 Old Post Office quests, and received 1 straw.

P.S. Accepting new neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Has anyone actually received packing straw from the Investigate the Old Post Office quest?
    I?ve completed this quest twice and yet to get some straw....might save my gold nuggest I think and just keep waiting on Ivy?s hut.

Rhino Keeper
    Power of forum I need more inky quills

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by e_likes_apples View Post
    Thanks to all my new neighbors in the past 24 hrs! I figured out tonight that even though my game says I have 0/5 or 0/7 requests back from neighbors, I hit the green ?give? button next to the 0/5 and it advanced through the goal as if I had all the requests! Not sure if I had them all along and it?s just a glitch on my game? But wanted to share in case this works for someone else too.
    When you have the Give goal you have completed the corresponding Recieve goal. The 0 is how many you have given. Since you can't give less than all which are asked for, it will always say 0/X. So as soon as you get the dialog box you have received the X gifts, you can complete the Give X gifts goal and you are on to the next Receive Y gifts. Hope this makes sense. Or check post 1, which have all 6 daily goals.

Did anyone have issues this morning with the neighbor request goals? This morning the first window came up from the ruler and it auto completed using letters from yesterday so I then gave the letter. Second message came up which also auto completed but when I went clicked on give I received a message that time had run out. Now the task for today says expired. I have never had this happen before and the chests from yesterday are still in inventory with one from today. I tried a reset which did not work. Any suggestions on what to do or am I just out of luck for today?