Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I’m glad it’s not just me. I have not been able to log in for 8 hrs. and internet and WiFi are working just fine. Hope there is a solution soon. I was ready for the Weekend Warrior and looks like we will miss it��
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Ill take my chances. Justnplaced her and its like 48 gems to finish
    I placed Illhana earlier today and still have goal to visit her. Looks like that goal only gives coins. It is still 24 gems to finish. It was originally 48. Timer will end before Illhana can be visited.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I placed Illhana earlier today and still have goal to visit her. Looks like that goal only gives coins. It is still 26!gems to finish. It was originally 48. Timer will end before Illhana can be visited.
    58 minutes left on goal timer and 6 hours left on Illhana timer and 26 gems to speed up.

Rhino Keeper
    You only get like 100 coins and xp for visiting her. Definitely not worth spending any gems. I have finished everything and the post office still has the 2 hour timer. I'm guessing they are waiting till the event ends to change the timer and start the drops shown in the splash screen. I finished Monday and have only received stamps and coins so far.

Executive Chef
    I didn't realize it would cost you gems. Good luck. But it does sound like you could just let it expire without it costing you anything, because you already have the level 6 PO.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    You only get like 100 coins and xp for visiting her. Definitely not worth spending any gems. I have finished everything and the post office still has the 2 hour timer. I'm guessing they are waiting till the event ends to change the timer and start the drops shown in the splash screen. I finished Monday and have only received stamps and coins so far.
    My post office is ready for collection. I'm saving it for when the event ends. I will report what I get.

Executive Chef
    Dont gem it to finish! All you get is 100 coins & some xp
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    Thank you! That is what I thought. Very helpful. Thank you SofiaDeo too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Dont gem it to finish! All you get is 100 coins & some xp
    Thats what i menant not gem it out and take my chances. Dont want to turn myself into a human gem trap)

Fashion Designer
    I finished had all the points, but didn?t get final individual prize, why?