View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

26 44.83%
  • I didn't like this event

22 37.93%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

24 41.38%
  • Kangaroo

28 48.28%
  • Kangaroo Plushie

17 29.31%
  • Kangaroo Planter

17 29.31%
  • I didn't like the prizes

10 17.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Succulents From Down Under - 2019 Apr 3

Farm Supplier
    Oh my goodness, I just barely finished. If not for two people in the market selling two globes each today, I wouldn't have. I was 3 globes away and thought that I was done for because I hadn't seen any globes for sale until today and I had been checking the market daily like crazy. It's my own fault because I didn't realize for days into the event that the prices had considerably dropped from the previous succulent events and no one was interested in making extra items! And, for the first time I wasn't setting a timer for the plots because I was thinking, "It's no big deal, I'll just buy what I need later in the market." Wrong! LOL. I get why they changed the prices, but frankly, those outrages prices before made the previous two events more exciting to me.

I also just noticed today that my farm people have changed their clothes. Well, Lucas looks the same but everyone else has spring clothing on. Very nice detail.

Rhino Keeper
    Now that the event is over I am seeing a TON of succulents for sale in the newspaper. Where were they earlier lol

The succulents I had planted disappeared. Disappointing.

Farm Supplier
    Yes it is very disappointing to lose the succulent plants. I was hoping to keep a few in a corner somewhere.

Also I probably will not buy another succulent stand as I now have 3. We need more variety.

Executive Chef
    May we PLEASE have the succulents we had growing restored? It was disappointing the first time flower plots became "path pieces", and it is going to be even more disappointing if we get that ridiculous and insufficient renaming of the plots a second time.

In fact, just give us ALL the succulents and flowers from past events back. I am sure new recipes can be created to accommodate all the "new" old flowers and succulents. It does not even have to be at a succulent stand...we have the Floral Shop, so can't there be new recipes there?

Rhino Keeper
    Farm Story 2 is down for maintenance.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    Farm Story 2 is down for maintenance.
    Mine is back up hours ago. Check yours.

Host(ess)
    I have a request for succulents from the train station. I harvested one and was able to replant. Are the succulents here to stay as a crop? Would be lovely if they were.

Disappeared an hour later so looks like I’ve answered my own question ��
    Last edited by fml999; 04-17-19 at 02:05 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Same question on succulents. I tried to sell my last of one type and it gave me that pop up about selling the last one or keeping to plant more. I’d like to empty my silo.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MagPieFarms View Post
    The succulents I had planted disappeared. Disappointing.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmrl View Post
    Yes it is very disappointing to lose the succulent plants. I was hoping to keep a few in a corner somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    May we PLEASE have the succulents we had growing restored?
    No promises, I've sent in a request for them to let us keep the pretty succulents as decorations.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast