View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

26 44.83%
  • I didn't like this event

22 37.93%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

24 41.38%
  • Kangaroo

28 48.28%
  • Kangaroo Plushie

17 29.31%
  • Kangaroo Planter

17 29.31%
  • I didn't like the prizes

10 17.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Succulents From Down Under - 2019 Apr 3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by auntheffer View Post
    Finally got the kangaroo pet. It’s smaller than my pet bunny lol. Question if the plots become unusable after the event ends, will the succulents that are planted there still show as a decoration if I don’t gather them?
    Congratulations!!! I think I read somewhere in the thread that they will unusable, but if you dont harvest they will still have the plants in as a decoration, if you harvest they go back to being empty as a decoration. You may want to check back a few pages though to be certain.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-14-19 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Removed buy/sell comment - replied you in buy/sell thread

Rhino Keeper
    How long does the last day goal take to do?

Fashion Designer
    This event is approaching ?unfinishable? (is that even a word lol) I finally got to level 6 and realized I needed more pink flowers and lots of globes. Whew. Not sure there?s enough time to finish. Nobody is selling which I understand. I can?t sell yet either. Oh well I?ll keep trying but not holding out much hope. Good luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    How long does the last day goal take to do?
    Goal 7 where you turn in the 4 kits takes 5 minutes to complete.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Goal 7 where you turn in the 4 kits takes 5 minutes to complete.
    Okay thank you

Where is the kangaroo after you make it. I?ve looked in the cellar and quit/restarted the game multiple times.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by friscosharkboy View Post
    Where is the kangaroo after you make it. I?ve looked in the cellar and quit/restarted the game multiple times.
    You are making a kangeroo Planter that you give in your to do list.
    Giving it gives you the kangeroo pet.
    Goal 7

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 1946Jenny View Post
    The fact that there are so few comments on the forum for this event seems to suggest that it is not that popular. Having thoroughly enjoyed the previous succulent events, I decided to give it a go. It has not been easy but I have reached stage 6. It takes 76 succulents to make one orange succulent globes. We have to make 5. With 8 plots and taking 90 minutes each grow, unless I sit on the game 24/7 I am not going to make it. I have not found any succulents in the newspaper or my neighbour?s shops, plenty of all the other items but no succulents. I have the 4 kits made, but they are of no use if I can?t make all the globes and hearts.
    Looking at numbers I need 270 succulents to make 4 orange globes, with 22hrs to go, plus sleep in that, I have no hope, so frustrating to get close but know it?s not possible, I think many are in the same situation as to find succulents in the paper is extremely rare so not something you can count on to help.

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Fashion Designer
    Still have to make 5 Globe. Ugh. Looks like I’m taking an L on this event.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast