View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

26 44.83%
  • I didn't like this event

22 37.93%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

24 41.38%
  • Kangaroo

28 48.28%
  • Kangaroo Plushie

17 29.31%
  • Kangaroo Planter

17 29.31%
  • I didn't like the prizes

10 17.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Succulents From Down Under - 2019 Apr 3

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by windflowerlj View Post
    So the Gold Outback Succulent Pot is only for 14 days use, or you can use it permanently like Gilded Flower Pot?
    Event items are for the duration of the event only. They turn into decorations after the event.

Quote Originally Posted by JBdeL17 View Post
    This is third succulent event. Both the succulent stands and plots from previous events can?t be used. The only difference is the colour of the succulents. If you?ve already done the other two events, it?s kind of boring. The kangaroo looks cute, though.

Thank you.
    Yes, I have items from both previous events.

Quote Originally Posted by here2helpout View Post
    Super disappointed the succulent values are low. Would of been a perfect chance for many of us to gather some coins.
    I agree. I thought the high value events were a great way for lower level players, or those who usually cannot complete their goals, to at least pad their coffers a little bit. With no incentive, I doubt those same players will be harvesting and selling just to help others out. I know my daughters aren?t. They only get a few minutes each morning and night. With little chance of winning the roo, and no financial ( albeit virtual ) incentive, they opted not to even buy the plots. In prior similar events, they were at least able to make enough to buy some buildings and improve their farm. I am shooting for the roo. But, I would love to do the challenge with my girls. They were the ones who got me Hooked on this game. Hopefully it is doable, even without help from lowere level players.

Grand Emperor
    Wonderful that we are able to buy/sell event items to help each other out and also with the low pricing of event items, even the poorer farmers can afford to buy them to get the kangaroo. This make it affordable for everyone to complete the event and get their pets. Awesome to have a new kind of pet to add to our farms!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Wonderful that we are able to buy/sell event items to help each other out and also with the low pricing of event items, even the poorer farmers can afford to buy them to get the kangaroo. This make it affordable for everyone to complete the event and get their pets. Awesome to have a new kind of pet to add to our farms!
    I disagree about the low pricing. I remember when the first succulent event came out. I was on 60k coins and made a ****ing from the stones with mining alone selling at 70k for 10 whether someone or a bot bought from my shop, I was still able to make coins and a lot from that event which meant my farm got fully upgraded quickly with land, barn,silo, buying all the goats/alpacas etc. I was given the freedom to help more people by just buying whatever from their shop while also being able to craft expensive items and sell them cheap for those who did need coins(many times I have been able to sell purple bags and even caramel coffee for min price so people can make coins whether they are my neighbours or not)

Quote Originally Posted by here2helpout View Post
    I disagree about the low pricing. I remember when the first succulent event came out. I was on 60k coins and made a ****ing from the stones with mining alone selling at 70k for 10 whether someone or a bot bought from my shop, I was still able to make coins and a lot from that event which meant my farm got fully upgraded quickly with land, barn,silo, buying all the goats/alpacas etc. I was given the freedom to help more people by just buying whatever from their shop while also being able to craft expensive items and sell them cheap for those who did need coins(many times I have been able to sell purple bags and even caramel coffee for min price so people can make coins whether they are my neighbours or not)
    I'm a low level farmer with little cash. I couldn't finish some of such events because I ran out of coins. Although I sold my surplus at high price, I had to wait for people to buy before I could get the coins to buy the items I needed. That took time and, with everyone selling and the newspapers flooded, it took a while to get things sold out. I don't have all shop slots unlocked or maybe I don't have as many neighbours at that time. I am glad that this event offered low pricing for peeps like me, I am able to progress more and am confident that I will be able to get my roo. Thank you Storm troopers, I am in love with the kangaroo.

Fashion Designer
    Fyi to players struggling for coins. It remains a constant with this game. If it were easy then it would become boring and no one would play. I’ve played the game for years now and still work each day to build up coins. I do this by making items that sell well and sell at a better price. Focus on either quantity like sell 10 of a cheaper item vs just 1 or 2 of that item. Set all these items at night so they build while you’re asleep. Prep is key to succeeding to this game. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Succulent stand (purple), blue succulent stand, blush succulent stand (red)... Maybe the next succulent event will feature a yellow one.

Too bad I don't have enough space to display them all due to lack of expansion parts especially land deeds and old maps, which I've dealt with since I started playing years ago.

Wish we had other ways of obtaining them and expanding more quickly.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Fyi to players struggling for coins. It remains a constant with this game. If it were easy then it would become boring and no one would play. I’ve played the game for years now and still work each day to build up coins. I do this by making items that sell well and sell at a better price. Focus on either quantity like sell 10 of a cheaper item vs just 1 or 2 of that item. Set all these items at night so they build while you’re asleep. Prep is key to succeeding to this game. Good luck!
    One thing to keep in mind is that players have different mindsets and playing patterns. When looking for items for train deliveries, they may look for large quantities. When they are looking for items for plane orders, they may look for smaller ones. It may be best to offer a variety of amounts: sometimes 2, sometimes 5, sometimes 10. However, especially during events when barn and silo space become an issue, sometimes smaller quantities would be the best option.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Wonderful that we are able to buy/sell event items to help each other out and ... Awesome to have a new kind of pet to add to our farms!
    YES! Thank u so much Stormie for allowing us to trade. With 40 succulents here and 40 flowers there, it would be near impossible to have the event as DIY. I was able to make all the kits thanks to all those that sold in paper. So far, the first event of the month is my favorite, because we get to trade! The second part of the month, I don't really look forward to cuz of Leaderboard. So, thank u really for making the first event every month doable, tradable. I get to win a new pet every month woohoo! And it's a Brand New Kangaroo!

To be able to Trade is a Luxury in my book. Thank You Stormie.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast