Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Fresh as Spring - 2019 Apr 2 (15 Days)

New Resident
    I'm having the same issue ugh!!

New Resident
    When you find out let me know.

I have the original game on my kindle and the spring salad is cooked on the basic stove, 1 hour. Now, on my other account on my android phone, I downloaded EVERY version of the game and the spring salad is still missing. I'm level 92. This is not fair at all. What is wrong with the game lately? I've always finished the goals but I didn't this past 5 day goal. Today a good neighbor told me that a request from me showed up to her after this goal started, for a G clef I needed and was dated 3 days ago! I keep hearing this is happening to others right now also.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bigred5000 View Post
    I can't find spring salad
    It's a limited recipe on Android devices found in the Springtime Edition that is no longer available through the Play Store.

We're waiting to hear word from the team on whether this will be altered or not.

Executive Chef
    Late, however why is Topiary tourist no have both as tall latter? Every goal item has both all tall word?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	858E9B33-63B0-426A-8E61-F6AC987C5434.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	50922
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Quote Originally Posted by mamawolf4 View Post
    I'm having the same issue ugh!!
    The spring salad should be in there now ... I just found it in mine for the basic stove under the lunch tab between gumbo and conch chowder ... Good luck to you and everyone with this issue ❤️

New Resident
    I am an android player, I did not download any other version and I FOUND the spring salad:
    Basic Stove - go to the "Lunch" tab

You will NOT find it in the general "All" tab !!!!!!
    Enjoy the side goal

Host(ess)
    So I did some research, because I have two accounts on the same device. My main is Level 99 and the other is Level 53. What I found out is that the SPRING SALAD is only available to Level 99 players. That's why I can cook it on my main, and not on my secondary. I honestly feel this was a very unfair move on Storm8's part. Not everyone out there is Level 99, and will have to use gems to complete the side goal.
    Last edited by valerieann815; 04-02-19 at 07:27 PM.

I'm almost certain that Storm8 has fixed the "spring salad" bug. Now I can find the item in the basic stove, both under ALL and LUNCH tab. I'm an android user, relatively new at this game. I started the game in January, on a new phone and I never downloaded other restaurant story games before.

Check your game again. I hope it's the same case for everyone else.

Edited to add: I'm on Level 71.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190402_213925.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	50925
    Last edited by nonanano85; 04-02-19 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Typo

Host(ess)
    Also, I can and did find SPRING SALAD, on my Level 99 account, under the ALL tab, took a screen shot as proof, but can't figure out how to upload it. So, imho... its not the tab causing the missing salad. On the all tab, its between boiled lobster and fruit bowl.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast