Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Fresh as Spring - 2019 Apr 2 (15 Days)

I came to the forums specifically to find out where the spring salad and coconut cooler recipes are.. thank you to the person who posts that info... I'm an android user so out of luck on one, and not going to be easy to build the coconut fountain and topiary stove at the same time... oh well, I'll just wait in hopes s8 finds a fix for those of us not having the recipe

New Resident
    Anyone else's collectibles dropping invisibly? I can't see anything dropping but when I wait it pops up on top "collecting" items. I don't like this at all. This whole goal has bugs and I can't do the side goal because I never downloaded the springtime version when it was available. I never post on here but this is really disappointing.

New Resident

Spring Salad what appliance makes it?

My challenge has spring salad to make and i dont know which appliance to use. Can anyone help me?

New Resident
    I am also an android user who cannot get the Spring Salad made!! How does one go about fixing this problem?

New Resident

Post Finding Recipes

I wish there was an easy way to find which appliance to use on some goal recipes. How can I find where the coconut drink recipe is? I don?t recall seeing it on my basic appliances.

Executive Chef
    Okay so I'm on Andriod and didn't have the spring salad dish, but I just went to my google play store and typed in restaurant story then I downloaded a random one (Restaurant Story: Tropical Bliss) and now I have the missing spring salad dish so apparently you can make that dish on a different Restaurant game other than the springtime one. Good luck everyone

New Resident
    Interesting situation here. I don't have the spring time version but searching in the Play Store I saw a slew of Restuarant Story games Ive never heard of from Storm8. Earth Day, Tropic Bliss, Summer Camp, Hearty Feast.

Would it make sense to download them for future use? Is content typically spread across these games? I'm lvl 99 and have been playing for a few years and never noticed this before. Have I been missing out on something?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyla1991 View Post
    Anyone else's collectibles dropping invisibly? I can't see anything dropping but when I wait it pops up on top "collecting" items. I don't like this at all. This whole goal has bugs and I can't do the side goal because I never downloaded the springtime version when it was available. I never post on here but this is really disappointing.
    Yes cant see the dropping.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I feel silly looking for the coconut cooler everywhere except the coconut fountain...
    yes the Coconut Fountain stove

New Resident
    Thank you for the reply! Glad I'm not the only one. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast