Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Fresh as Spring - 2019 Apr 2 (15 Days)

I found a spring stove, have a feeling that is where the salad is, mine is locked, not sure when that stove was part of a goal. I have been playing for years.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Halilady View Post
    Didn't work for me neither, neither did summer time version!
    So I downloaded 4 different versions and none of them worked. Guess we just have to wait. Collectibles are still dropping invisible :-\.

Rhino Keeper
    It’s the basic or the easy stove. If you’re on Android you might be out of luck. A lot of us don’t have it n must be a bug.

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve discovered another trick if you can?t download the springtime version of the game for Android users. If you have an iOS version of game sign out of Game Center. Then double click the home button on your iOS device n just swipe away all apps. Then go into bakery story n log in to your Android account n go to your restaurant game. Then basic or easy stove n viola! It should appear it did for me. Just hope this trick works through to the end though. Have to wait n see. The playstore didn’t have the springtime version of the game n downloading the other versions didn’t work. So this might.

Host(ess)
    Hello there :-) thank you so much for your reply! I can let you know that I've downloaded every single version of RS and cannot find the springtime version

Host(ess)
    I have downloaded tropical Bliss and could not find the spring salad

Rhino Keeper
    I dont have spring salad

I can't find spring salad

New goal

Where's the spring salad???

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus122 View Post
    I found a spring stove, have a feeling that is where the salad is, mine is locked, not sure when that stove was part of a goal. I have been playing for years.

I was told that the spring salad was for just the basic stove it is no where in my recipes

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast