Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Fresh as Spring - 2019 Apr 2 (15 Days)

Spring Salad Doesn't Exist in all Recipes

It tells me to cook Spring Salad but that recipe doesn't exist .... I installed all the restaurant stories and still Spring Salad recipe isn't in there for me

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by HendraPea View Post
    Yes cant see the dropping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Okay so I'm on Andriod and didn't have the spring salad dish, but I just went to my google play store and typed in restaurant story then I downloaded a random one (Restaurant Story: Tropical Bliss) and now I have the missing spring salad dish so apparently you can make that dish on a different Restaurant game other than the springtime one. Good luck everyone

I tried downloading that one and it didn't work for me. Glad it worked for you though!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's on the Basic Stove, under the Lunch tab. On iOS it is on page 3 of the lunch menu.

I'm checking now to see if it's available to all android devices since it was originally released in the Springtime Version for android.

EDIT: I opened my low level account on an Android device and I can only see the Spring Salad recipe if I open the Springtime Version of RS. This seems problematic, since I'm not sure if that version is still available in the Play Store.
    So who is going to report this problem or I guess more specifically how is this done? I did check at play store and Springtime is no longer available! Can you facilitate this? Appreciate it if you can! Bless you!

Yeah I looked in the Play Store for the Springtime Restaurant and it's not in there

Rhino Keeper
    I too am on Android and don't have this recipe. Not that I need another Blossom tree. It's still fun trying to complete them. Wonder why they did this to us? At least my ios game is fine! Of course it helps I've been playing that for ten years!

Oh and I'm level 99

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyla1991 View Post
    I tried downloading that one and it didn't work for me. Glad it worked for you though!
    Didn't work for me neither, neither did summer time version!

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't realize that now Storms isn't replying to individual help requests? Just tried sending them n email regarding this spring salad issue it was closed before it got there! What the heck is going on with Storm8? This is just weird can anyone get a reply from them on this?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by myharleycat View Post
    I didn't realize that now Storms isn't replying to individual help requests? Just tried sending them n email regarding this spring salad issue it was closed before it got there! What the heck is going on with Storm8? This is just weird can anyone get a reply from them on this?
    If the request involves the goals, their system usually sends out an automated email referring players back to the forum. Their support staff usually only handles technical issues.

The goal recipe issue is posted in the Bugs Forum so now it's just a waiting game until a mod checks in to flag it over to the team.

The coconut fountain is where the coconut drink is.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast