Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Fresh as Spring - 2019 Apr 2 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post

The goal card titled "Plant a Seed" has an instruction to buy any floor decoration, but appears to depict an appliance. Are appliances considered floor decor now? (Or is it just because that's how most new appliances these days are best used?
    I've noticed that the goal gets completed when I bye a wall decor rather than a floor decor.

Executive Chef
    Since I often complain about bad counter presentation, this should be said: really nice job on the treats tower! It's such a nice surprise to see not only something that's not in pans, but actually uses an entirely new and beautiful presentation! More of that please!

Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    This is how one of my neighbor's drink machines look like when I visit their restaurant:

It still looks the same when I force close the app. They said it looks normal to them when they visit their restaurant.

Attachment 51006
    Mine is doing that too. It?s annoying. I?m also getting tired of this game, now it?s more servings. That?s nuts! You will have people quitting! On one good note we needed more green tables. Highly discouraging though.
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 04-09-19 at 05:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    How's it going with this new goal for everyone? With all the extra dishes

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    How's it going with this new goal for everyone? With all the extra dishes
    I don't see how I could finish this.

I did crack up at the Value Pack and it's blatantly obvious attempt to manipulate emotions in order to effect behavior. Amateur psychology.

It really would've been a great goal if I could have enjoyed it.

I think these goals will become a thing that you must pay to do.

I guess they're ignoring Easter.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-08-19 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Removed off topic comments

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMagicD View Post
    Rectangles for drink machines??
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Mine is doing that too. It?s annoying.
    The graphical issue for the drink machines has been fixed earlier. Please reinstall your game to apply the fix, if you have not done so.

Here's the Bug thread for you to report there if issue persists. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...as-Spring-Goal

Farm Supplier
    H
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Mine is doing that too. It?s annoying. I?m also getting tired of this game, now it?s more servings. That?s nuts especially for the final prize! You will have people quitting! On one good note we needed more green tables. Highly discouraging.
    If you rotate the appliance, the problem is fixed. I tried it, just to see if it would work Seems that the first recipe must use a huge pot. The handle is on the top of the appliance

Farm Supplier
    You simply need to rotate the machine and the problem will be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This has been reported in the Bugs Forum, other players that were having issues with the Topiary Drink Machine's appearance said that force closing wasn't enough but uninstalling and reinstalling the app did fix the issue.

Here's the thread and discussion on the topic in the Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...22#post1572522

Rhino Keeper
    Are everyone's collectibles numbers really skewed in this goal so far? I know there's always a discrepancy, and one part seems to appear more commonly than the others on different days, but right now my counts are (L-R) 62, 20, 41, 42. So I have over three times as many of the big pink flower as I do of the small light purple one...that's not a discrepancy, that's a blow-out. Hope this is not another unpleasant trend. (I'm refraining altogether from commenting about the blooms' attractiveness, or lack thereof.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    Are everyone's collectibles numbers really skewed in this goal so far? I know there's always a discrepancy, and one part seems to appear more commonly than the others on different days, but right now my counts are (L-R) 62, 20, 41, 42. So I have over three times as many of the big pink flower as I do of the small light purple one...that's not a discrepancy, that's a blow-out. Hope this is not another unpleasant trend. (I'm refraining altogether from commenting about the blooms' attractiveness, or lack thereof.)
    if you are a parts only player I am not saying it is a walk in the park but just a little easier than average players, if you are other or food players this is sure going to be a challenge IMO. Again not saying we should be parts player but if you want to complete goals 15day or 5days you have to be parts player mentally to get reward or get our final prize/goal. Again I am not asking anyone to be parts neighbor because this is a game eventually we all get to choose what we want to play or select our neighbor group.

we get to have 20 request & 20 gifts daily (21 request if you are full & request for storm8 but I dun really bother but info to know) now it does not depend on if you have 20 or 1000 neighbors because the trick is 20.

Goal 1 12parts 28parts

now look at this carefully the total is 40 parts. Assuming you are a parts player with 20 parts neighbors who play like you. you are getting goal 1 stove DAILY because you only get goal 1 gifts n request. deleting food & others gift. You dun even need the BONUS to begin with but hold that though.

Now the decision is yours to make since 1 stove is free do you want to build just 2 or 3 or even extreme like 5 or more? Let's assume we play as default we only build 2 so total you have 3 stoves if this is day 15 goal you already have 3 stoves on day 2 now yr day 3 gifts SHOULD BE goal 2 parts assuming just GIFTS alone no request at day 5 you already have EXTRA 60 parts for goal 2

Goal 2 40parts 32parts
    Assuming you are at day 5 with NO BONUS like 100 70 0 50 you are at the point of goal 2. but you are saying I only got 60parts still cannot build guess what you can REQUEST another 20 now at day 6 the decision is yours again do you want to stop at 3 total stoves or you want more or even extreme. Because you have 9days to decide to begin with just 2 goal2 stoves

Again this is not to tell players to become parts neighbor or just have parts neighbors you can be a food/other neighbor but during goals be it 5 or 15 days you have decide & come to agree if you want to have food/other parts as gift daily & just request to your 1000 neighbor or just request to your loyal 20 neighbors which you know you will accept yr request daily

anyway just a though happy cooking

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast