Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Fresh as Spring - 2019 Apr 2 (15 Days)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by caliyah2016 View Post
    On the Spring Topiary quest, on what appliance do I make the Coconut treat?
    See Goals in post 1.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I swear they are trying to make these goals impossible to complete. I mean we got to serve 15 on first recipe then 20 on the second and 25 on the 3rd recipe. Why did they change the layout? Wish they would bring back the old layout, or at least the 30 day goal we used to have...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    So it's "get people excited for the side prize which is not a tiny 1x1 this time," followed by "make it way harder to earn the side prize because you may not have any coconut fountains" and then finish it up with "but no wotries, you can just buy it!"

I mean, I'm glad those ios-only offers haven't yet included anything I really wanted, but it still seems sneaky.
    Twospoons, this is *exactly* what I thought the minute I saw the offer. I was laughing out loud...sometimes their intentions are incredibly transparent.

The goal card titled "Plant a Seed" has an instruction to buy any floor decoration, but appears to depict an appliance. Are appliances considered floor decor now? (Or is it just because that's how most new appliances these days are best used?) And what the heck is what's-her-name talking about in this card...she'd swear she saw the furniture moving?!? Either I'm totally lost, or they just recycled some text from a Halloween goal.

New Resident
    Get the basic / oven grill spring salad is under lunch

Rhino Keeper
    This is how one of my neighbor's drink machines look like when I visit their restaurant:

It still looks the same when I force close the app. They said it looks normal to them when they visit their restaurant.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1WlMC9y.gif 
Views:	62 
Size:	3.23 MB 
ID:	51006

Farm Supplier
    What I find dissappointing with this goal is that they made you build enough coconut fountains to finish the goal but didn't add any new recipes to it! Mine was maxed for all recipes on it and had to build more for nothing! Why does anyone need more maxed out appliances?!! What a waste of time and coin!! Seriously!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Halilady View Post
    What I find dissappointing with this goal is that they made you build enough coconut fountains to finish the goal but didn't add any new recipes to it! Mine was maxed for all recipes on it and had to build more for nothing! Why does anyone need more maxed out appliances?!! What a waste of time and coin!! Seriously!!
    Probably see new recipes in a future 5 day goal

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    This is how one of my neighbor's drink machines look like when I visit their restaurant:

It still looks the same when I force close the app. They said it looks normal to them when they visit their restaurant.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1WlMC9y.gif 
Views:	62 
Size:	3.23 MB 
ID:	51006
    This has been reported in the Bugs Forum, other players that were having issues with the Topiary Drink Machine's appearance said that force closing wasn't enough but uninstalling and reinstalling the app did fix the issue.

Here's the thread and discussion on the topic in the Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...22#post1572522

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    The goal card titled "Plant a Seed" has an instruction to buy any floor decoration, but appears to depict an appliance. Are appliances considered floor decor now? (Or is it just because that's how most new appliances these days are best used?) And what the heck is what's-her-name talking about in this card...she'd swear she saw the furniture moving?!? Either I'm totally lost, or they just recycled some text from a Halloween goal.
    I did in bakery once get a checkmark because I completed an appliance box that was on my floor! It was pretty handy, actually.

Rectangles for drink machines??

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast