Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: GOAL: Fresh as Spring - 2019 Apr 2 (15 Days)

I really wish if they wanted me to buy gems they would just use confirmation buttons for everything but especially their pop-up gift box's & whether to throw away rotten food or not. I would love to buy gems that I felt were secure unless I actually CHOOSE to buy something. Increasing the # of recipes in the goals so I'm chained to the screen or forced to buy gems to complete is not going to make me buy them. I stopped being able to finish goals a long time ago, I've learned to let go of the addiction, this isn't what happens to experimental rats, so just fyi Storm8 your strategy to get people to spend money is a really really bad one. It's too bad, it was such a fun game several years ago. I do thank them for making it easier and easier to break my addiction, lol. You want people to spend more then use mutual respect, not force & trickery. I hope not to see a repeat in BS, but I know I will because bad business decisions is all Storm 8 makes these days imo. Also I'm not buying anything b/c it takes too long to scroll through, well, EVERYTHING! They really need to fix that so one can quickly go through items. I wish they would read comments on the forum, they clearly don't or don't care what the customers want.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    Are everyone's collectibles numbers really skewed in this goal so far? I know there's always a discrepancy, and one part seems to appear more commonly than the others on different days, but right now my counts are (L-R) 62, 20, 41, 42. So I have over three times as many of the big pink flower as I do of the small light purple one...that's not a discrepancy, that's a blow-out. Hope this is not another unpleasant trend. (I'm refraining altogether from commenting about the blooms' attractiveness, or lack thereof.)
    Not mine--I'm currently at 6/3/10/11 (since I've turned a bunch in, obv) so I was pretty even. I don't think I've ever been so unlucky as to get a 40-part differential.

Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    we get to have 20 request & 20 gifts daily (21 request if you are full & request for storm8 but I dun really bother but info to know) now it does not depend on if you have 20 or 1000 neighbors because the trick is 20.

now look at this carefully the total is 40 parts. Assuming you are a parts player with 20 parts neighbors who play like you. you are getting goal 1 stove DAILY because you only get goal 1 gifts n request. deleting food & others gift. You dun even need the BONUS to begin with but hold that thought.

Again this is not to tell players to become parts neighbor or just have parts neighbors you can be a food/other neighbor but during goals be it 5 or 15 days you have decide & come to agree if you want to have food/other parts as gift daily & just request to your 1000 neighbor or just request to your loyal 20 neighbors which you know you will accept yr request daily

anyway just a thought happy cooking
    Haku8cafe: this all seems very optimistic. If you're getting 20 responses/day to your gift requests, then congratulations, but not everyone is. And I know some players are completing the goals with the required 3 of each appliance, but to others that seems impossible. It's not necessarily that people are accepting food/other gifts that is making the goals difficult for them. (Though I certainly agree having neighbors send current goal parts would make completing goals much more attainable!)

Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    Are everyone's collectibles numbers really skewed in this goal so far? I know there's always a discrepancy, and one part seems to appear more commonly than the others on different days, but right now my counts are (L-R) 62, 20, 41, 42. So I have over three times as many of the big pink flower as I do of the small light purple one...that's not a discrepancy, that's a blow-out. Hope this is not another unpleasant trend. (I'm refraining altogether from commenting about the blooms' attractiveness, or lack thereof.)
    Mine is 21-43-38-58!

Executive Chef
    I finished the side goal last week or so, but last night I finally finished the main goal! It is so cute!! Both prizes are! Thanks so much Storm 8! I almost didn't think I would finish the main goal, but thankfully I did! Love it! Can't wait to see the next goal

Fashion Designer
    I am now dropping anyone who sends food or a non-goal part.

There is a chance that I will finish this goal. I really hope so. The other goals I couldn't finish in time were disappointing, but I wasn't super-duper-bummed out about not getting the final prize. This one looks good.

If you don't work, these goals aren't difficult to finish. If you do work, they are really hard (sometimes impossible) to finish.
    Last edited by kayjco; 04-14-19 at 09:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    I don’t know if it’s because I took a couple extra days to finish the first oven or the increased servings on the 2nd appliance did me in. But I won’t be able to finish the goal.

It stinks because I REALLY love the end goal. I’m torn between using gems to skip the last few servings of the cotton candy drink and the 60 for the green drink. Or saving my gems for the spring sale.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I don’t know if it’s because I took a couple extra days to finish the first oven or the increased servings on the 2nd appliance did me in. But I won’t be able to finish the goal.

It stinks because I REALLY love the end goal. I’m torn between using gems to skip the last few servings of the cotton candy drink and the 60 for the green drink. Or saving my gems for the spring sale.
    I blame the extra servings. I didn't alter a single thing about how I play during the goals and only just finished last night. Normally, I finish with 3-5 days left in the goal so it's a pretty set back for me. I'm currently weighing whether or not I'll keep playing the goals if they continue with the increased requirements.

The requirements for this goal were ridiculous, to be frank. If you look back over the years, the only times we were tasked with serving so many recipes was when they were the 30 Day Goals. To drop those same requirements into a 15 Day Goal has to either be a very large oversight or s8 really is intentionally trying to make it nearly impossible to push players out.

Neither reason sits well with me but I've decided to hold off of my final judgement until we see the next round of goals. This may just be what it takes to get me to finally leave these games after all these years. It's meant to be a game, not a second job!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112