Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Fresh as Spring - 2019 Apr 2 (15 Days)

Fresh as Spring

I am not able to find Coconut Cooler on my stove or grill. Can anyone direct me to which appliances I may need for this challange.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lulutink83 View Post
    I am not able to find Coconut Cooler on my stove or grill. Can anyone direct me to which appliances I may need for this challange.
    It's found in the Coconut Fountain, details and photos all included in the first post of this thread.

Spring Salad

I still cannot find it. I am using android version on both my phone and tablet. This is very annoying. Is there anything I can do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinsky10 View Post
    I still cannot find it. I am using android version on both my phone and tablet. This is very annoying. Is there anything I can do?
    Did you restart your game? Try that, and if it doesn't work, delete the game and reinstall it. (Your progress is saved on s8 servers and won't be lost.) The salad is right after the boiled lobster.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It sure threw me for a loop! But my biggest complaint with this goal is how they raised the amounts needed for the Main goal. Lots of players comment every goal that they can't complete the goals in the time given so why would they raise the amounts from 15 to 20 and 25? I shudder to think of all those players who struggled with serving 15 of each!

I normally finish with anywhere from 3 to 5 days left, depending on life things but I've no idea how long it will take now. There's every chance that I may not finish, who knows.
    Geez, I hadn't even absorbed that yet. So forget the new players, now I'm in trouble too! I'm usually pretty on the border of finishing with the old requirements.

Edited to add: aww, the popcorn topiaries don't appear on the counters! and my counters were looking so cute! And also, it's a wonder the bots don't knock the topiaries off the tables, given how off center they are:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2019-04-03-10-51-44.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	120.0 KB 
ID:	50938
    Last edited by twospoons; 04-03-19 at 07:53 AM.

Fashion Designer
    This goal looks fantastic but I probably won't be able to finish it, so that'll make it a bummer goal.

Rhino Keeper
    So now we must build 5 ovens for the goals. It was hard enough to build 3. I have never bought gems and I will never. Too bad the game is becoming more of a chore than a relaxing game it once was. Yes I could choose not to do the goal but that wouldn't be relaxing either knowing a goal was going on

Executive Chef
    Wait wait we have to serve 20 and 25 now ? What happened to the 15 we normally get and the last part of the goal series usually asking for 12 ?

Is this a mistake or intentional ?

Now I would have to build more appliances which are pretty hard to build already, side goals don't even give collectible items.

I was looking forward to this goal been that it's spring related, now I don't know what to think about this. Just sad!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Lol i love how we complain goals are too hard so s8 makes them even harder... you?d think they at least had some common sense to listen to customers

Executive Chef
    Has anyone gotten any of the orange flowers ?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I already have 2 of the Blossom Goal prizes from previously! I think I had one from a goal and then received another from a goal. I did have 6 coconut fountains built from a previous event!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast