Ultra Rare
    Type: Rainbow, Royal, Diamond

Available at: Level 32
    Buying Price: 4,000 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 coins
    Incubation: 25 hours
    Exp Gained: 780

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

The first one is on the nest. I hope it can still be traded for essences like the previous monthly dragons

Earn Birthday Crowns during events in the month of April and from the Frosting Castle ( available to purchase from the market)

Craft in spell Shop: 20,000 Birthday Crowns needed.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-02-19 at 10:09 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    She's a beauty! Nice element combo as well😊

Executive Chef
    i saw the frosting castle in the market. for 450gold. this isn't something we can earn or craft right? just purchase for points to this dragon and afterwards is just deco
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    does anyone know what events or things help earn the birthday crowns?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    If you participate in all events this month you should have no problem getting enough birthday crowns. Finish Tales, tournaments and keep breeding for now. Others may have better information, but that's what I do.

As PuntaMita pointed out, you’ll be able to earn enough Birthday Crowns if you:
    1. Complete all events
      • Dragon Tales
      • World Events
      • Leaderboard Events
    2. Clear all tournaments
    3. Keep breeding (see explanations below)

You’ll earn points throughout the month for each breeding you complete. As mylord7 pointed out in another post, you’ll have up to the end of the final event of this month to earn the crowns. As of my posting here, there are still 41 days left for you to START crafting this dragon before the option ends, which means that you have approximately 34 days to collect the crowns from breeding since collecting ends 7 days before crafting ends.

Remember that you will get the dragon as long as you START the crafting before the clock runs down.

If you work really hard at it, you may even earn enough crowns to craft 2 of these dragons. You can’t keep both of them as the maximum allowed is one, but you can craft the first, quickly hatch and raise it to level 4, then TRADE her off before crafting the second

Executive Chef
    my problem is the breeding i usually get is 23 hours. so i don't get the volume of breeding. and i have never won any of the tournaments. the tales, world event, LB I pretty much always finish

my problem is the breeding i usually get is 23 hours. so i don't get the volume of breeding. and i have never won any of the tournaments. the tales, world event, LB I pretty much always finish
    It's not the volume that matters; it's the hours. I can't remember whether the rarity of the dragons you breed plays a part, but I know that for every hour of breeding that you do for a common dragon, you gain 14 points (in this month's case, Birthday Crowns) towards the crafting of the month's dragon. So a 23-hour breeding session will earn you 322 points, not something to sneeze at. This means that if you had the Breeding Den running 24/7, you'd be able to achieve at least half of the needed crowns by the end of the final event of the month; and if you also had the Breeding Roost, and used it 24/7 then, who knows?

When we used to have two Monthly Dragons or Beasts, the game distributed the points differently. The breeding points went to one dragon/beast while the events and tourney points went to the other. Perhaps due to the feedback of the players, we thankfully now have only one dragon/beast to work on, and they have combined the scoring methods such that the game accumulates them for that single dragon

The first one is on the nest. I hope it can still be traded for essences like the previous monthly dragons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast