Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: April Special Habitat

  1. #1
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    533

    April Special Habitat

    i'm guessing that the quad for April is:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	party quad.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	50894






    the first one avaliable is:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	royal castle.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	50895




    i wish they would give a better picture of what the whole thing looks like because then i might be inclined to actually buy it
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  2. #2
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    702
    All right, I like this new set of special habitat and I might buy all and complete the quad. I just hope they fit properly when connected to each other. Last month's trio habitat was a disappointment when it comes to connection cause the 1st and 3rd habitat overlap the 2nd! I kinda regret buying the 1st habitat last month (and I didn't purchase the other two) as the trio, when complete, looked like an overlap mess. (-_-) Could've saved that 300 gold and used it to buy the first habitat for this month instead.

  3. #3
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,572
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    All right, I like this new set of special habitat and I might buy all and complete the quad. I just hope they fit properly when connected to each other. Last month's trio habitat was a disappointment when it comes to connection cause the 1st and 3rd habitat overlap the 2nd! I kinda regret buying the 1st habitat last month (and I didn't purchase the other two) as the trio, when complete, looked like an overlap mess. (-_-) Could've saved that 300 gold and used it to buy the first habitat for this month instead.
    I'm sure you've all got it by now that this month's theme is based on the upcoming final season of GoT?

    "Party is Coming"...?

    Sunsnake Dragon?

    Greensight Dragon?

    Wightlord Dragon?

    So if you're a fan, then go for broke

  4. #4
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    121
    Please add more 4 space floating islands for these. I have nowhere to place these together

  5. #5
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,744
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'm sure you've all got it by now that this month's theme is based on the upcoming final season of GoT?

    "Party is Coming"...?

    Sunsnake Dragon?

    Greensight Dragon?

    Wightlord Dragon?

    So if you're a fan, then go for broke
    YASSS! Also Flame Queen, Direfrost, and even Fireblood are GoT sounding. Love, love, love it!!!
    Over 1100 Unique Dragons Hatched
    Nearly 200 Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

  6. #6
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,744
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    Please add more 4 space floating islands for these. I have nowhere to place these together
    I have long since stopped trying to put the 4 hab combos together I just can't deal with it since space is so much of an issue for me. I wish they would lower the crafting time for marble keys. It's ludicrous for one space to take 60 days (24 hours each to craft 30 keys to open 1 space )
    Over 1100 Unique Dragons Hatched
    Nearly 200 Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

  7. #7
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'm sure you've all got it by now that this month's theme is based on the upcoming final season of GoT?

    "Party is Coming"...?

    Sunsnake Dragon?

    Greensight Dragon?

    Wightlord Dragon?

    So if you're a fan, then go for broke


    no. its all because my birthday is coming up. all these events are preparing everyone to celebrate my birthday
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  8. #8
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I have long since stopped trying to put the 4 hab combos together I just can't deal with it since space is so much of an issue for me. I wish they would lower the crafting time for marble keys. It's ludicrous for one space to take 60 days (24 hours each to craft 30 keys to open 1 space )
    I know that's sad. Why make habitats that go together if we can't put them together or when we do they are a mess. They fixed most but not the trio yet

  9. #9
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tasmania
    Posts
    272
    I agree about the time taken to craft marble keys. I have now reached the stage that the ‘new’ area opened by these keys is all that is left for me. 60 days tries even Jobe’ a patience. However I won’t allow myself to stress. What is is! More and more of us will get tired of the 60 day delay and look elsewhere for our gaming buzz. Storm8 is the biggest loser if we can’t keep playing due to lack of habitat space.

  10. #10
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    121
    I almost have all the new land cleared. It's still not enough. Please open the mine with more land. Like I've said before, the mining 4 spots floating islands are perfect for the quad habitats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •