View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

12 63.16%
  • I didn't like this event

2 10.53%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

7 36.84%
  • Sylvandian

14 73.68%
  • Skyseeker

14 73.68%
  • Persepony

11 57.89%
  • Twisted Topiaries

0 0%
  • Lunar Globe

1 5.26%
  • Food

14 73.68%
  • Runes

14 73.68%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: STORYBOOK: Hero's Journey - 2019 Mar 29 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I can not get past chapter 4, act 4 - win lucky pepples from Paladawn in the arena. I’ve been stuck on it for days. Can not win a battle in the arena. I don’t usually battle so don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or if I’m just really unlucky but it’s driving me nuts. Waiting for my dusky harpy to hatch which I think will auto complete if I ever make it to chapter 6.
    Hope you've made it past this battle, but if not I have good luck using Valentine. Lightening Leopard is also good. Definitely hatch and evolve Dusky Harpy if you can manage it. Best of luck to you!

Farm Supplier
    I read the story .. It's soo interesting thanks s8 for stories ... U ll are really good at keeping us occupied in the game but please fix the problems that are happening at the arena ... Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I only do Story nowadays to get the ruin stones for finishing ch9. I had an easier week at work and could work on the tournament and it started on a Friday so it ended on a Sunday.
    I got this crazy fantasy that I could get through to at least get the item to finish the tale. The only tale was the one I told myself. There is no way I can finish seven round in seven hours consider I'm stuck, and have been stuck, for hours on 23.
    I'm such a stupid loser to think I could finish.

The battles were tough for this Story event, but as I was on vacation, and had a whole lot of time on my hands, I set the timer on my device to alert me an hour after every battle, win or lose, and so cleared the event yesterday.

I'm now trying to figure out when the next event is going to start. I know we have ten days from the time we tap on Start to complete the Story, but since the game allows for players to start it one or two days after its launch, the actual ending date for the whole thing would be eleven or twelve days after its start?

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Unfortunately got stuck on the final chapter because I didn't have enough food for my Skyseeker to be level 14. Oh well, at least I got the first two animals and I'm happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Congrats! 21 hours from this post before the Storybook ends.
    Thanks Rynetory, I’ve got my Breeding Garden, Nests and Evolution Flowers prepared for the upcoming LB event.

I liked the creatures in this month’s Storybook event and the ones in the LB are looking good too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    I only do Story nowadays to get the ruin stones for finishing ch9. I had an easier week at work and could work on the tournament and it started on a Friday so it ended on a Sunday.
    I got this crazy fantasy that I could get through to at least get the item to finish the tale. The only tale was the one I told myself. There is no way I can finish seven round in seven hours consider I'm stuck, and have been stuck, for hours on 23.
    I'm such a stupid loser to think I could finish.
    You are most certainly not a loser! You advanced as far as you reasonably could, won some good items & animals in the process and didn't give up.
    I didn't make it to the end of the tournament. I had two battles left but wasn't going to use gems. I hadn't had so much trouble winning tournaments until about 6 months ago. Now I get stuck on one battle for a ridiculous amount of time. Then the next tournament comes along and I'm fine. I felt stupid when I continued to battle knowing I would run out of time. Guess I got some food out of the deal,
    Whatever...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12