Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Paladawn - 2019 Mar 29

Farm Supplier
    Okay, I just went to fight the opponent and realized that I'm actually battling the Reckless Roc....oops! I think the Tulip Tapir gave me so much grief yesterday I still had it on my mind. I've tried using the Ancient Sloth at lvl 15. Should I keep trying this or find another?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sewknitty View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't have a Birthstone, I only have a Mythic from the suggested list. Does that mean I'm at an impasse?
    U don't have a crystal ?? Cuz that worked for me ..

Has anyone else been experiencing repeat battles? What I mean is that you would win a fight, exit The Arena, come back an hour, or more, later to discover that the last opponent you thrashed has revived and is all ready to go another round with you

This has happened to me at least three times in this tournament

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Has anyone else been experiencing repeat battles? What I mean is that you would win a fight, exit The Arena, come back an hour, or more, later to discover that the last opponent you thrashed has revived and is all ready to go another round with you

Oh dear, sorry to hear that. I didn't encounter this. I always visit another forest to do a force save after every round to make sure that my progress is properly saved. Maybe you can try that if you have not? All the best.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyruth777 View Post
    U don't have a crystal ?? Cuz that worked for me ..
    No. Or at least not yet. I actually am breeding one as of this morning! Yay! I think that will make subsequent tournaments easier. I'm pretty limited on animal types at the moment.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sewknitty View Post
    No. Or at least not yet. I actually am breeding one as of this morning! Yay! I think that will make subsequent tournaments easier. I'm pretty limited on animal types at the moment.
    Well I'm so sorry to hear that .. I really hope u get this animal .. It is very very cute and pretty .

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Oh dear, sorry to hear that. I didn't encounter this. I always visit another forest to do a force save after every round to make sure that my progress is properly saved. Maybe you can try that if you have not? All the best.
    Thanks for the advise

I've taken to visiting my neighbors after each battle, and the distance seems to have stopped the Resurrection Ship from doing its work

Rhino Keeper

? successo anche a me in questo torneo alcune volte. ..pensavo fosse un problema del mio dispositivo. ..
    Purtroppo non posso seguire il consiglio di Rynetory perch? ogni volta che provo a visitare altre foreste va in crash il gioco 😕

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for the advise

I've taken to visiting my neighbors after each battle, and the distance seems to have stopped the Resurrection Ship from doing its work
    Great to hear that it's working for you! Some of these rounds are so tough therefore every win is precious. I highly recommend everyone to do the same to avoid losing wins and losing time. Afterall visiting another forest only takes less than a minute, better that than refighting and losing hours over it. I visit 2 forests on the safe side haha.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    ? successo anche a me in questo torneo alcune volte. ..pensavo fosse un problema del mio dispositivo. ..
    Purtroppo non posso seguire il consiglio di Rynetory perch? ogni volta che provo a visitare altre foreste va in crash il gioco ��
    While syncing game progress is unrelated to device but unfortunately game crashing is. I can't say for sure what your case is but some members who play on older devices sometimes crash while visiting high levels (e.g. level 200) forests because of strain on the device resources. You can still visit other forests to force save but you visit low level forests. They have smaller forests with less creatures -> lesser graphical animations so easier for your device to cope. Try that and see if it helps. The bigger the game board is, the more resources are needed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast