Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Direfrost Dragon: Dragon Battle Tournament March 29 2019

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Lol at the Neo Bubble tournament!!!
    I needed the laugh, still haven't bred the Tales common but at least this tournament is going pretty well.
    Happy April Fool's Day😜
    I kinda wished Elsa would've went along with it so that some Caretakers could be fooled, lol. But I understand why she had to close it. It was funny because I listed all ultra rare opponents just to get a common dragon, rotflol.
    I'm glad you're having success in the real tournament and I wish you the best in getting Greensight, it's difficult to breed as Confectionery, Elder and Pegasus are dropping like candy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by petre70 View Post
    I believe I have 80 or more exhausted but. I'll not quitter lol. Last tournament my younger account was on 21 but, I lost way too much of my warriors. I'm trying to caught up with the new and old dragons that I don't have. My older account on the last tournament I had 4 or 5 to finish and win. All my warriors that could beat that Dragon knocked me down. There was 3 hours left no gold, no videos no money. I always try. Lol. Thanks
    Ok. I decided to quit my younger account I have 106 dragons are exhausted. My Mithril lost 3x. Hopefully my older account will win. Let's see if I can get rainbow. Rainbow is stronger than my warriors. Mithril, Skeletal Knight, Inquisitor, light Mother, Dark, Novadream, Spellspine etc. Lost on my younger account. Maybe next tournament they need to heal. I'm extremely annoying and disappointed

Rhino Keeper
    Petre7, I think you're doing very well considering what you started with. Let's get you past Rainbow.
    I used Defender. For sure not Mithril bc of metal element. From looking at other players success, Air, Neo Air, Noble Queen, Mythic-by itself or without blue, white or black. Although Furytale won with Sealord and it has white. Darkstone, Satyre(wrong name but mythic/green from event). Adrift princess? I hope I'm not steering you wrong here. I am not a seasoned tournament player, but would like to help if I can. .
    Others players who see this will likely have very helpful suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by petre70 View Post
    Ok. I decided to quit my younger account I have 106 dragons are exhausted. My Mithril lost 3x. Hopefully my older account will win. Let's see if I can get rainbow. Rainbow is stronger than my warriors. Mithril, Skeletal Knight, Inquisitor, light Mother, Dark, Novadream, Spellspine etc. Lost on my younger account. Maybe next tournament they need to heal. I'm extremely annoying and disappointed
    I was able to get passed Rainbow using Helios(M). It's worth a try if you have it.. I've also won with Afterlife(pink, white and green) against Rainbow type dragons in the past...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I was able to get passed Rainbow using Helios(M). It's worth a try if you have it.. I've also won with Afterlife(pink, white and green) against Rainbow type dragons in the past...
    Thank for help. So far I tried Darkstone, Neo Air, Playful, Cheshire, even tried rainbow, I don't have Helios, Adrift Princess, that's on my older account. The younger account don't have any diamonds other than Neo Valiant and I won him in a tournament. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190403_102943.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	50937 it seems ever first hit is the same spot. It don't think rainbow wants to play fair. In other tournament than I beat rainbow in them I beat them not this time. I my bank account was hacked 700.00 then 400.00. Using Venmo. Money to buy to anything. I think I'm cursed thanks for everything. I really appreciate it. I would love to get a diamond on my younger account I have 2 in my older account. Yay lol

Executive Chef
    I resorted to using gold to getting past a couple levels. This seriously isn't fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I resorted to using gold to getting past a couple levels. This seriously isn't fun.
    Same here had to use gold to get past four opponents.

I think that petre70 is right. This time, Rainbow, a Rare Dragon was the biggest headache for me too and knocked out many of my 15 Level SR Champions!!!
    Of course, it's not a problem for me that I own a 200 LV island and I have a big amount of resources and better choices, but for a rather smaller island, this may be a severe obstacle to finish the tournament!

Rhino Keeper
    It took me 3 or 4 tries to win Spooky Tree along with others that should have been no problem.
    As long as I have a shot at winning Neo Bubble, I'll be happy!
    (Little forum joke from Skyharbor)
    Sadly I've either got yet another one of those on the nest or his good buddy Coral.

Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    I think that petre70 is right. This time, Rainbow, a Rare Dragon was the biggest headache for me too and knocked out many of my 15 Level SR Champions!!!
    Of course, it's not a problem for me that I own a 200 LV island and I have a big amount of resources and better choices, but for a rather smaller island, this may be a severe obstacle to finish the tournament!
    I had little problems with Rainbow, and was able to take him out on my second try with Hilos. My biggest headaches were with Candy Hoard, Glided Knight, Lover Tree and, Huntress. I made four attempts with each of these dragons before using the Ultimate attack

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast