View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event.

11 45.83%
  • I did not like this Event

6 25.00%
  • I could not finish in Time

8 33.33%
  • Sunsnake Dragon

10 41.67%
  • Greensight Dragon

8 33.33%
  • Flame Queen Dragon

12 50.00%
  • Fire Blood Dragon

10 41.67%
  • Cross Road Posts

0 0%
  • Rookery

1 4.17%
  • Mystic Maps

4 16.67%
  • Firapples

8 33.33%
  • Raw marbles

1 4.17%
  • Haunted Maple

1 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Party is Coming Dragon Tales **NEW POLL ADDED**

Quote Originally Posted by petre70 View Post
    Here's a question. My older account is Lvl 190 the time says 1 day and 4 hrs. Lvl 134 time is 4hrs. What's going on?
    Did you start Dragon Tales on both accounts on the same day and time? From the time you have left on the countdown timers, it would seem that you started the event a day apart on your devices.

Completed this yesterday, but I'm now a little lost as to the upcoming event dates. Is the next event going to start on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday? I'm going to load up the breeding dens, nests, Evo-chambers and farms and am hoping to maximize the time to the start of the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I'm glad you were able to get pass poison. Sometimes when you change up the attacks from using "Bash"to then using "Magic "first can make a difference on the 2nd try. I had to face Medusa(mythic,purple and green) as the 1st opponent in chapter 9, and flame Queen won with (bmB). I then had to wait quite a few hours to get the right opponent. Mythic then showed up, I said" what the heck", if it beat Medusa, it's worth a try and Flame Queen also beat Mythic with( bmB)...I'm glad I finally got pass having to win battles with a specific dragon.
    Good luck with the rest of the tales.
    Thanks for the support! I'm stuck on the last battle in Ch9 for Flame Queen. The dragon opponents have not been winnable. One after the other were bad for Red and/or Royal. I took a chance on Green/Mythic and lost. I hate to feed that dragon more or use gold but I'm running out of time. I thought it would be a breeze not contending with a tournament at the same time. Thanks again😊

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Thanks for the support! I'm stuck on the last battle in Ch9 for Flame Queen. The dragon opponents have not been winnable. One after the other were bad for Red and/or Royal. I took a chance on Green/Mythic and lost. I hate to feed that dragon more or use gold but I'm running out of time. I thought it would be a breeze not contending with a tournament at the same time. Thanks again��
    Sometimes we have to feed the dragons and bring them up to respectable levels so that they have better chances in the arena. Even though the requirement to raise the Flame Queen to level-12 comes only in Chapter 10, I forced-fed and evolved her to level-12 by the start of Chapter 8. She breezed through the three battles she had to fight.

Good luck

Executive Chef
    None of my neighbors requested the material required for chapter 10. Why would that be? I check in multiple times each day and always send requested materials.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Completed this yesterday, but I'm now a little lost as to the upcoming event dates. Is the next event going to start on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday? I'm going to load up the breeding dens, nests, Evo-chambers and farms and am hoping to maximize the time to the start of the event.
    What now? This does not sound like the deadpixel I know who knows *all* the ins and outs of the game. Next event will start as always at update on Tuesday. Events always start on a Tuesday or Friday.

At any rate, all my bases are loaded, too. 😀

Fashion Designer
    I started the final battle before the event ended and finished it at the exact time the event ended, but I didn't get the final dragon.

Edit: sent a ticket to support. Hopefully, they'll consider it.
    Last edited by glenngenius; 04-09-19 at 12:42 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    I started the final battle before the event ended and finished it at the exact time the event ended, but I didn't get the final dragon.

Edit: sent a ticket to support. Hopefully, they'll consider it.
    I sure hope you get your dragon, you earned it! I think there's a bit of "slop" time with the counters. Similar to close LBs where you seem to be in one spot yet at final results it's different.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Sometimes we have to feed the dragons and bring them up to respectable levels so that they have better chances in the arena. Even though the requirement to raise the Flame Queen to level-12 comes only in Chapter 10, I forced-fed and evolved her to level-12 by the start of Chapter 8. She breezed through the three battles she had to fight.

Good luck
    Lol- I don't even think about putting my Tales fighter in the arena until they're at L-12. Many times I've fed them to 14 to help it along. I didn't want to do that here bc both dragons we hatched had the exact same elements. My patience was tested waiting for battles I could likely win. In the end, I made it through & saved the food. I was getting a bit worried.
    I think it would be interesting to compare what dragons are featured in battles between players. Big thanks to players who post encouragement & advice, it makes a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    What now? This does not sound like the deadpixel I know who knows *all* the ins and outs of the game. Next event will start as always at update on Tuesday. Events always start on a Tuesday or Friday.

At any rate, all my bases are loaded, too. ��
    Hee! I was on a long vacation, too much lying around in the sun and indulgence in spirits got my mind addled; lost track of the days

That's why I was asking the same question in FFS

We'd better be prepared for the upcoming Ultra-Rare-Common though, I believe Black is involved so be ready for some extra long failures
    If you have a Gold sale on, now's the time to top-up

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast