View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event.

11 45.83%
  • I did not like this Event

6 25.00%
  • I could not finish in Time

8 33.33%
  • Sunsnake Dragon

10 41.67%
  • Greensight Dragon

8 33.33%
  • Flame Queen Dragon

12 50.00%
  • Fire Blood Dragon

10 41.67%
  • Cross Road Posts

0 0%
  • Rookery

1 4.17%
  • Mystic Maps

4 16.67%
  • Firapples

8 33.33%
  • Raw marbles

1 4.17%
  • Haunted Maple

1 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Party is Coming Dragon Tales **NEW POLL ADDED**

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I didn't calculate any possibly outcomes; I just threw Sunsnake in with whoever. On one account I had a Bingo goal to breed red and green, so I bred Sunsnake with a Quetzal and got 21 hours. Is that Island? UGH!!! On my other account I was in the middle of something and couldn't do a Bingo task, so I threw him in with Diamond (always gotta try for a hybrid!) and got 18 hours, I think. I don't know what that is. So both of my Sunsnakes are officially unable to quest for an entire day.
    The 21-hour breeding pair is going to produce a Poison Dragon and the other two will lay a Trickster egg. Hope they are dragons you don't already have

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Breeding Air & Sunsnake has worked out well for the players above but this combo can result in 24 different dragons. Included in the mix are longer breeding times of 16, 18, 19, 20 & 32 hours. Just so nobody has an unhappy surprise. I fear it bc I seem to be on a roll of long breeding lately. The Mist chapter gave me a 21 hour Social dragon. 4 hours or even 10 would be a welcome change.�� Good luck!
    It's impossible to avoid the possibility of breeding the Titan Dragon (32-hours) or other long-breeding-time dragons. However, you can mitigate this by increasing the total number of outcomes and ensuring that you have a healthy line-up of short-breeding-time dragons. Here's how it works: if you only had ten numbered balls in a bag, the chances of you picking out the number "5" is one in ten; however, if you had twenty of them in the bag, then the possibility of you picking the number "5" drops to one in twenty

This does not take into account the possibility that the powers that be may have manipulated/designed the outcomes to frustrate quick bingo breedings

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The 21-hour breeding pair is going to produce a Poison Dragon and the other two will lay a Trickster egg. Hope they are dragons you don't already have
    Thank you deadpixel. Poison is one of the worst to get. 😕 I do have Trickster, but at least I can disenchanted him. I disenchant anything that gives more than 2 Essence.

Rhino Keeper
    Went with Bingo to breed Sunsnake with Artemis.
    Sixteen hours, so it's Charm, Apollo or Fireflower.
    Thanks DP for explaining why it can be favorable to go with more possible outcomes.
    I tend to stay away from putting Light in the mix due to Virtue and Sunrise outcomes. Those dragons show up a lot!

Has anyone noticed that when you apply the "others" filter, (the Multicolored-Star icon), when you are selecting your dragons for breeding, the current event dragons like the Sunsnake and Greensight do not show up? For some reason their "Royal" element isn't recognized by the filter as belonging to the "others" category; it works fine with the older Royal type dragons though.

To avoid having to scroll through an endless list of dragons, you have to apply the red filter for Sunsnake and the white filter for Greensight.

The situation appears to be the same in the Codex. The "Royal" filter works properly to include the dragons from the current event, but the "others" only shows the older Royal type dragons.

Executive Chef
    Breeding Sunsnake and Greensight *finally* netted me my first Chess dragon!

In Chapter 10 “Craft and decorate with a Haunted Maple”, can we place the Haunted Maple in advance or we have to wait for the act.

Sorry if this have been asked before.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bameeee View Post
    In Chapter 10 “Craft and decorate with a Haunted Maple”, can we place the Haunted Maple in advance or we have to wait for the act.

Sorry if this have been asked before.
    wait!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Breeding Sunsnake and Greensight *finally* netted me my first Chess dragon!
    mine gave me the same thing. which was really funny too since i had just battled the chess dragon in the arena.

meanwhile bingo said win 2 battles w/ your royal dragon & 1st task today is win 2 battles with your flame queen. works for me
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    mine gave me the same thing. which was really funny too since i had just battled the chess dragon in the arena.

meanwhile bingo said win 2 battles w/ your royal dragon & 1st task today is win 2 battles with your flame queen. works for me
    Perfect!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast