View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event.

11 45.83%
  • I did not like this Event

6 25.00%
  • I could not finish in Time

8 33.33%
  • Sunsnake Dragon

10 41.67%
  • Greensight Dragon

8 33.33%
  • Flame Queen Dragon

12 50.00%
  • Fire Blood Dragon

10 41.67%
  • Cross Road Posts

0 0%
  • Rookery

1 4.17%
  • Mystic Maps

4 16.67%
  • Firapples

8 33.33%
  • Raw marbles

1 4.17%
  • Haunted Maple

1 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Party is Coming Dragon Tales **NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    thank god chapters 9 & 10 don't require any breeding (yes i checked before i did this), but i have been breeding my two pure diamonds together to get all those dragons. & of course i am breeding a virtue dragon. doh!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Perfect!
    i know! don't you love it when things like that work out? of course in my life, things rarely work out that perfectly for me
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    wait!
    Thank you 🙏🏼

Rhino Keeper
    I got gloriosa

A quick question please. I am a level 60 player. I am stuck on chapter 9. I have a level 11 flame queen dragon. But i am not able to win battle in the arena. Can you guys let me know that uptil which level i have to evolve this dragon as the challenges are different for players lower then 80 level.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyzbakery View Post
    A quick question please. I am a level 60 player. I am stuck on chapter 9. I have a level 11 flame queen dragon. But i am not able to win battle in the arena. Can you guys let me know that uptil which level i have to evolve this dragon as the challenges are different for players lower then 80 level.
    You'll only have to level Flame Queen to 11. Now for Flame Queen to win battles, only use her to win battles she's capable of winning. The tournament threads will list information on the best use of the royal element. I can say, for example, don't use Flame Queen against any pink type dragon so if you have a Little Hero as an opponent then don't use her, use another dragon. Patience is a virtue when doing the battles for Dragon Tales. Too many are in a rush to get the task done but come on the forum complaining about the dragon being a loser. Again, and this is to everyone, don't use the super rare dragon against a dragon that you know will beat it.

Rhino Keeper
    I waited to finish chapter 8 battle until Flame Queen evolved & raised her to 12. Have Poison, L-10 to fight, again held the battle because FQ should be able to win. Unfortunately that didn't happen. In the spa and I will re-do the battle. I hate to level her up any more when the first dragon has the exact same elements. And so more waiting...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    I waited to finish chapter 8 battle until Flame Queen evolved & raised her to 12. Have Poison, L-10 to fight, again held the battle because FQ should be able to win. Unfortunately that didn't happen. In the spa and I will re-do the battle. I hate to level her up any more when the first dragon has the exact same elements. And so more waiting...
    Second go around was a one hit Magic knockout. Hope I can get through Tales without having to feed her anymore. The tournament timing made a huge improvement for my Tales event. Back to the Arena!

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Second go around was a one hit Magic knockout. Hope I can get through Tales without having to feed her anymore. The tournament timing made a huge improvement for my Tales event. Back to the Arena!
    I'm glad you were able to get pass poison. Sometimes when you change up the attacks from using "Bash"to then using "Magic "first can make a difference on the 2nd try. I had to face Medusa(mythic,purple and green) as the 1st opponent in chapter 9, and flame Queen won with (bmB). I then had to wait quite a few hours to get the right opponent. Mythic then showed up, I said" what the heck", if it beat Medusa, it's worth a try and Flame Queen also beat Mythic with( bmB)...I'm glad I finally got pass having to win battles with a specific dragon.
    Good luck with the rest of the tales.

Rhino Keeper
    Here's a question. My older account is Lvl 190 the time says 1 day and 4 hrs. Lvl 134 time is 4hrs. What's going on?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast