Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Greensight Dragon - Mar 29 2019 (Needed for the 'Party is Coming' Dragon Tales Event)

New Resident
    hello, someone would have a list of combinations for greensight? greensight to make eclore, I made full of light + forest combination but I had only fuzzy, I tried with others but not greensight. Thanks for the help
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-05-19 at 10:04 AM. Reason: removed third party tool comments

Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    Been using Light & Forest, gotten Confectionery, Wiselord, 2 Stones and 2 Fuzzies and now another 8 hrs in the breeding den! This is so NOT fun S8! 😠
    I feel just like you
    Now... i have another 8 hrs egg !!
    2 stones...3 fuzzies... 2 confectionery and 1 pegasus.
    I really hate this.
    My gold is for me! Not for this "common" dragon

In the 8th chapter, is anyone having trouble getting the Greensight Dragon to come up to breed with the Sunsnake Dragon? I have him evolved to level 9.

Rhino Keeper
    I've used 50gold to skip the breeding Greensight act coz I've gotten a Pegasus and another Stone after that. Finally I switched to Angel & Quetzal and got it first try! Thanks guys for the encouragements to persevere.

Figured it out

have to give up again after 12 tries never got Greensight so I'm not going to finish this tale. This is always the hardest part, getting a specific common dragon that doesn't want to be, maybe next time

Rhino Keeper
    Quit this quest...three days and using breeding boosts.....worst thing about not getting common one,Greensight. I got nothing new, all I already had. Too far behind to finish.
    I even hoped the angel and forest would give me..Quetzal...haha on me.

Executive Chef
    Finally got it with Earth and Light. Used gold to skip the step to hatch it but kept trysting so I won’t have to skip past the other steps where it’s needed.

Rhino Keeper
    I won't finish the goals either. Been trying for Greensight for three days with various combos. Finally tried Jester and Light and got it. If you don't have Jester, try Royal and Light. Yes there are possible 14 combos for that and one fail is 24-hr. Sunrise, but at least not 27-hrs!

Yay finally got it when events finished .

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast