Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Greensight Dragon - Mar 29 2019 (Needed for the 'Party is Coming' Dragon Tales Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Yep. Tried this combo thinking oh awesome, only 3 outcomes all 4 hours. Gave me 27hrs. Again. -__-;;;;;;;;
    I'm having similar bad luck. When I want SR or Rares for events it's a Common parade. One long fail is bad enough but this is very disheartening. I hope our next attempt is successful.

Rhino Keeper
    1st-26
    2nd-26
    3rd-13
    Next up -Fuzzy 😑
    I'm having fun, I'm having fun, I'm having...

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I am having just as much fun,I am about all fun'd ( new word )out. I am stuck in the tournament can't get pass a certain dragon and here I cannot breed the common., just to make it even more fun I am getting the longer breed times. I may get to save up some food if the common doesn't show up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    I'm having similar bad luck. When I want SR or Rares for events it's a Common parade. One long fail is bad enough but this is very disheartening. I hope our next attempt is successful.
    It is not bad luck. The rate for R & SR goes up during these events

Executive Chef
    I love the huge green eyes. I'm a bit confused by the description, though. It sounds like a parasite. And when it's grown up is it the dragon on the other dragon's back, or is the whole thing the Greensight dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Yes I am having just as much fun,I am about all fun'd ( new word )out. I am stuck in the tournament can't get pass a certain dragon and here I cannot breed the common., just to make it even more fun I am getting the longer breed times. I may get to save up some food if the common doesn't show up.
    Have you had any luck yet? I got a 4hr timer but wrong dragon and now another 8hr. We have to breed with Mist soon & that will take up nest time. I love the idea of saving food but am worried I won't get enough Bday crowns if I don't finish Tales. The second Tales dragon is red/royal, same elements as the one we just crafted.
    Hope you found a winner for your battle dilemma. I was so happy that the tournament timing wouldn't mean using our Tales dragons at the same time, but now the failure to bred. I really hope we can turn this around, get the dragon and finish Tales.😉

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Have you had any luck yet? I got a 4hr timer but wrong dragon and now another 8hr. We have to breed with Mist soon & that will take up nest time. I love the idea of saving food but am worried I won't get enough Bday crowns if I don't finish Tales. The second Tales dragon is red/royal, same elements as the one we just crafted.
    Hope you found a winner for your battle dilemma. I was so happy that the tournament timing wouldn't mean using our Tales dragons at the same time, but now the failure to bred. I really hope we can turn this around, get the dragon and finish Tales.��
    No, no luck yet. I've bred all the dragons of the green white combo ,the 26 hrs 27 hrs 13 hrs 8 hrs and a couple 4 hrs ( confectionery) this one is really evading me. Maybe it's an April fools trick .lol
    As for the battle I finished up using an ultimate as my frustration level was soaring. April isn't looking good for me in the land of DS.
    Hope our luck turns around soon
    Last edited by ozigal; 04-01-19 at 01:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Noooooo. Not another 27 hrs. This is past a joke. A game should not be this frustrating.,tosses iPad down in disgust.,grabs handbag and heads out for the day.

Executive Chef
    Noooooo. Not another 27 hrs. This is past a joke. A game should not be this frustrating.,tosses iPad down in disgust.,grabs handbag and heads out for the day.
    I'm sorry! I'm mostly getting long timers on my old account, too. I think I might not even worry about completing the event on that account. Finally got it on my newer account using commons. Glad I got it before I got the 44 hour timer I got from breeding with a Mist dragon. 😊

Rhino Keeper
    It's really bad with our entire month of game play affected. I got another 8 hour fail and am debating if I should breed Mist when it's done or try again. I've had long breeding times with Mist and haven't found a good dragon to use that's preferable. My patience is about at it's breaking point. I sell my Elders right off the nest bc of the time.
    I'm not giving up🙃

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast