Thread: Unrealistic time limits on challenges/not enough Energy

New Resident

Unrealistic time limits on challenges/not enough Energy

I am very frustrated that you don?t have realistic time limits on goals. I have been playing this game for a long time and have never been able to complete a goal that has a time limit on it because the time limit is unrealistic. Especially for things like the Troll trade. I want to be able to earn the Mystic Research Center but you have to have 70 troll coins to do it. There is no way I can defeat enough monsters and make enough trades to get enough tokens to get the research center in 6 days especially only on 40 Energy that regenerates very slowly. It isn?t possible. To use gems to purchase it, I would have spend over $100 which is absolutely ridiculous. It is the same way with any of the challenges, for example the leprechaun challenge that just ended. I was very close to completing it but could not because of the unrealistic time frame. I am very tired of trying to do these goals and get almost to the end and then it closes before I can finish it. I am about to quit and not play anymore. I think the main problem is that you don?t get enough Energy to complete anything! You only have 40 energy and it takes a long time to replenish. Not only that I can?t have more that 2 workshops etc.. and it takes so long to make materials that the goals cannot be completed in a timely manner without spending a ton of money in gems. I don?t mind $5 here and there but to have to spend over $100 to complete a goal in a timely manner is ludicrous.

To be honest, when monster hunts first started, it took me like 5-6 hunts before I was able to get the Mythic Research Center. If you're a lower level, say 30 or below, it's gonna take a few hunts to accumulate gold troll tokens. Good luck & keep whacking those monsters.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Thank you for your response but I am not just taking about the Troll Hunt. I am talking about all of the challenges with time limits like the seasonal ones like the leprechaun one that just ended or the one with the sleeping princess. Is there a trick to finishing them that doesn?t require paying a lot of money for gems to complete those challenges?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyn3 View Post
    Thank you for your response but I am not just taking about the Troll Hunt. I am talking about all of the challenges with time limits like the seasonal ones like the leprechaun one that just ended or the one with the sleeping princess. Is there a trick to finishing them that doesn?t require paying a lot of money for gems to complete those challenges?
    Depending on the event, it's down to either time in the game, resources on hand or stored energy (or a combination of all of them!). They are definitely getting more difficult and having a lot of stored energy certainly takes the edge off knowing you can complete an event. There is an info nugget in the HUB on energy if you want to read more about that. Hope that helps...